Sticknub Rig V.4.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Howdy. Phhh, stop overreacting, it's only been, what, 4 months since I've posted a topic...? Oh, crap, that is a long time. 

Gee, I'm really sorry. For your information, I'll be uploading a Christmas animation soon. Perhaps 2-3 weeks? Let's get back on track.

So, basically, I made a crappy rig to fill in the time and so ya'll know I'm not dead. Nothin' really special or innovative about it, either. Just everything on a normal Minecraft skin... but 3D. This is my fourth installment of my Sticknub Minecraft Rig series, and to be honest, it was rushed. Quality rigs should normally take about 3-5 hours, but this only took me 2-3. Enough ramblin' an' rantin', I'll show ya some images of my terrible abomination. 

Spoiler

3yBv3qz.jpg

fsAnf3G.jpg

TVK9RCU.jpg

8bKCyuU.jpg

Alright, you've seen the darn poses. Now, if you're up to it, you're gonna see an even worse, absolutely terribly animated, showcase video... 

Spoiler

Features: (not that there's many)

1. 3D Hair

2. Functional Face with Two Mouth Expressions

3. 3D Sleeves

4. 3D Pant Sleeves

5. 3D Shoes

6. Little 3D Chest Piece

This terrible rig is pretty much just 3D everything. If you're still strung on the idea of downloading it, I can't really stop you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DO5JbB361wccBGq-cPe2mB56XfyuD5_D/view?usp=sharing

(no preview available)

Edited by Sticknub

1 minute ago, ExoticBuilder said:

Just a tip, don't make official human have a derp face for the facial rig, but good rig!

Thanks, man. I strongly disagree with that fact that it's good, but, I love hearing opinions. Thanks. I'll take your criticism to consideration next time. :)

28 minutes ago, Fray said:

The front of the shoe....... is on all four sides?

The Minecraft skin I used was made quite a while ago, back in January or something. Back then, it didn't really matter to me, since I just wanted to post it, and I just realized how disgusting it looks. Sorry for the mistake and it won't happen again.

31 minutes ago, Sticknub said:

The Minecraft skin I used was made quite a while ago, back in January or something. Back then, it didn't really matter to me, since I just wanted to post it, and I just realized how disgusting it looks. Sorry for the mistake and it won't happen again.

Its ok I just thought it was weird XD