Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Criticism:

-The diamond glow look like someone choose the cyan color and then increase the saturation to the very top,the diamond is glowy but not that much,try to reduce that glow

-poses is a bit stiff,try to search for pose refences online for better pose

-so i learned that in filmmaking there is something called scale.from my understanding,scale is bassicly a combination of intense angle,big scenery,and compositition to make one hell of a Wars!!... so base of my prefences,i think putting the camera below the character and looking up with a big FOV,good composition (use the rule of third,i mean it's easier then the golden ratio) and with a lotta of people in the background would make this wallpaper look good.But that is just my prefences,you might have different mind,the more power to you

-lighting is not the best,i recommend watching someone like kiepocu studio (or sharpwind) for better lighting

Overall,not bad but also not great :)

On 11/28/2018 at 4:33 PM, PigmanMovie said:

Criticism:

-The diamond glow look like someone choose the cyan color and then increase the saturation to the very top,the diamond is glowy but not that much,try to reduce that glow

-poses is a bit stiff,try to search for pose refences online for better pose

-so i learned that in filmmaking there is something called scale.from my understanding,scale is bassicly a combination of intense angle,big scenery,and compositition to make one hell of a Wars!!... so base of my prefences,i think putting the camera below the character and looking up with a big FOV,good composition (use the rule of third,i mean it's easier then the golden ratio) and with a lotta of people in the background would make this wallpaper look good.But that is just my prefences,you might have different mind,the more power to you

-lighting is not the best,i recommend watching someone like kiepocu studio (or sharpwind) for better lighting

Overall,not bad but also not great :)

Thanks for this tips and in the beginning I wanted to put a lot of people but I forget ?.