"An Interesting Find" [4K]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Sam: *kneeling down* What's that? It looks important. *little item pop noise* Hey Bacon, I think that stray dropped a special arrow! I knew putting Infinity on my bow was a good idea!

Bacon: *grunts, trying to pull axe back out of tree* Cool, I guess. Now can you help me pull? I don't want to end up leaving my axe behind! It has sentimental value.

pPiH3n2.png

Here's a winter wallpaper! ;D I wanted to do something special for the season so I figured I could make a wallpaper featuring the two boyos themselves going out in the snow, chopping (or attempting to chop) down trees and having taken out a husk partway through. The main idea and even the angles evolved a lot throughout the few days I worked on this, and I definitely think I did pretty well with the lighting and the general atmosphere of it. The sad thing is my MI crashed a couple times later on in the process because my computer isn't really the best at doing the things. Hope you all enjoy it and keep an eye out for a winter-themed animation hopefully coming soon!

Huh,let see:

-i really like the expression but i wish it could be more exaggerated (unless it's a confused expression then im surry,i just kannot reed emotion :()

-idk if it just me but something about the sky just feel's a bit normal,it doesn't feel like winter,but it maybe just me being cray cray

Overall,pretty good,i had nothing to say

40 minutes ago, PigmanMovie said:

Huh,let see:

-i really like the expression but i wish it could be more exaggerated (unless it's a confused expression then im surry,i just kannot reed emotion :()

-idk if it just me but something about the sky just feel's a bit normal,it doesn't feel like winter,but it maybe just me being cray cray

Overall,pretty good,i had nothing to say

Well the expression was supposed to make him look curious, and here's a basic rundown of his personality: capable, serious and headstrong. I didn't exaggerate it too much to fit his character's style. It'll be explained slightly more if I get out the animation I want to make with the two of them this December. Thancc tho!

Edited by BaconSandwich