Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

What do you think about voice acting?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about voice acting?

• I think it helps the community and a lot of people would use it in their animations.
    • Meh, I don't know. Too much work with the lip syncing and adding the sounds.
    • I think Mine-Imator isn't quite the place for that.
    • It sucks xd

Hey fellas, It's a me. Ricky.

I just stopped by to say hello and to tell y'all I'm going to start doing voice acting requests

(I'm just waiting for soundproofing acoustic foam tilles I ordered, should be here pretty soon but if you don't mid some tiny background noise I'll do a request right away! :D )

Anyways I'll upload a 'trailler'/'snippet'/'test' (I really don't know how to call it) where I'll try showing my voice acting abilities.

Now about the accents, Idk man just request an accent and I'll send you a test (I'll try speaking random stuff in that accent) to see if you like it

Microphone : Condenser Microphone

Specifications (I really don't know what this means and/or if it's important but here):

• Sensetivity: 25mV/Pa (-32±2dB)
  • Equivalent Noiselevel: 14dBA
  • Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
  • Signal to noise ratio: 70dB
  • Output Impendance: 55Ω±30%(at 1kHz)
  • If you don't know what any of this means but are interested in quality then all I can say it sounds good, not a lot of background noise when I edit the audio, I have a pop filter and it was 25$. (lol hope that helped)

Anyways have a g'day.

TRAILER/SNIPPET/TEST:

Should be up tomorrow (sorry I'm 3 months late had some things to do and all hope you forgive me but oof was busy)

Edited by Ricky T
Just changed couple of small things

On 12/6/2018 at 12:04 AM, Hagus said:

I may have something for a Christmas animation for you do voice if you post the demo reel.

Awesome, sorry I didn't reply earlier (was busy with school : | ). Anyways if you haven't started the animation, or at least the voices feel free to send me the script via a message and I'll send you a little test clip soon!

On 1/21/2019 at 4:29 PM, Thebloxpro said:

i could use some voice acting...

ima make a script

kewl! also I'll be uploading the snipet at monday (tomorrow). I know I'm 3 months late but I was busy with my yt channel : b

when you have the script you can send me a message containing it and I'll try doing some voice acting