Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Alright guys, what did I do wrong this time?

Spoiler

full

Please be kind about it, if you can't give Constructive Critsim nicely don't bother commenting, please.

Edited by TheJeweledWolf

Just now, BIue said:

Everything looks good, only the posing of the female character looks weird, just as Ethan said she looks like she's flying. I like it.

Yeah yeah yeah, the girl didn't look much like she was falling.

I should totally change the eyes and make it look like she was pulling him down now.

1 hour ago, Foxtrot0806 said:

The wallpaper isn't bad, but it needs context. 

I'm also inspired by this. So, expect something soon. ?

Sorry, copyrighted. I own any inspiration that came from this. (Lmao)

49 minutes ago, ThatGuyBrian said:

posing and framing seem off. remember the rule of thirds

Yeah, never heard of 'the rule of thirds'.

5 hours ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

I'm homeschooled, I can't take a photography class until Highschool.

i'm homeschooled too and it's pretty common if you've ever used a digital camera (even mine-imator has a built in rule-of-thirds filter)

the whole point of the rule of thirds is to show how much space you're making use of, as well as how well-framed the focus (or foci) of your image/video is.

-boy:honey hold on!!

Gurl:i can't take it anymore 

Gurl then fall

boy:no honey!!!

Gurl:don't worry i can fly!!

Boy:wait what???

-i would say lighting look a bit bland,try to use the new glow and bloom feature

-the boy pose and expression look good.for the girl,the expression is great (but i wish it could be more exaggerated) but the pose is stiff

-there is a lack of atmosphere in the wallpaper it doesn't feel like you are in the world

-because the wallpaper is kind of dark (about falling from the cliff of course) the camera angle should be a bit more dramatic (too lazy to give you an example tho)

To lazy to make a long criticism so there you go

Overall,it's....ok?? Idk

15 hours ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

Sorry, copyrighted. I own any inspiration that came from this. (Lmao)

Yeah, never heard of 'the rule of thirds'.

(Bolded what I’m replying to)

wow.. you can copyright ideas?

50 minutes ago, Jake_28 said:

(Bolded what I’m replying to)

wow.. you can copyright ideas?

Of course not xD

1 hour ago, PigmanMovie said:

-i would say lighting look a bit bland,try to use the new glow and bloom feature

-the boy pose and expression look good.for the girl,the expression is great (but i wish it could be more exaggerated) but the pose is stiff

-there is a lack of atmosphere in the wallpaper it doesn't feel like you are in the world

-because the wallpaper is kind of dark (about falling from the cliff of course) the camera angle should be a bit more dramatic (too lazy to give you an example tho)

To lazy to make a long criticism so there you go

- Every time I use those features everyone says its awful, though I did use SOME bloom.

- Yeah, I know.

- I can never get the atmosphere right... *sighhh*

- Give me an example please ?

6 hours ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

Of course not xD

- Every time I use those features everyone says its awful, though I did use SOME bloom.

- Yeah, I know.

- I can never get the atmosphere right... *sighhh*

- Give me an example please ?

-maybe the reason why it's awful because you don't use it correctly,while using bloom and glow don't go over the top,it's just going to make people blind and that's maybe why it look awful

-

-atmosphere (base on my own experience) can be achieve through good lighting,and good color.when there is something sad or dramatic happen,it is a good way to desaturate the color (or use desaturated blue if the character is crying) while when there is something happy happen,it is a good way to saturate the color a bit (don't go over the top) 

Link to a video of understanding color:

Spoiler

-what do you expect me to do if my laptop is goddamn broken ?

Just now, HeYoNia said:

Romeo and Juliet in a nutshell

nah, i would i would say more like Jack and Rose from Titanic...  If the roles were switched tho...

@TheJeweledWolf  Looks good keep up the good work!!!  better than I could do....