Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Okay, so! As you said, you'd appreciate CC. While I can do that, I struggle with not coming across as harsh about it because I really do care about things like AA levels, flatlands, and shadows. I don't like sugar coating, so you're getting the whole truth.

As mentioned above the AA levels are low. Either that or there's a bug with your MI version. You really should raise your AA levels so you don't get the jagged edges that it has.
There are also no shadows and the bloom looks awful in my honest opinion.
You can very obviously see flatlands in the background, which ruins the aesthetic(?) and there is no DoF to hide it. I'm also confused about what is happening in the window on the left. It looks like reflections which are really bad or a bug with your MI version.
Lastly, oh my gosh, the clipping is unreal. Her legs and arms are clipping into the bed BIG TIME. Now, I would let you off easy, but it's one of my biggest pet peeves. ALWAYS try to avoid clipping. A little bit is fine, but this much is a big no-no.

Overall, the entire wallpaper looks lazily made and lighting is almost nonexistent in it. The best advice I can think to give you is to ditch bloom until you have a good understanding of lighting and cameras, that way you can make it look more natural improving the overall look and aesthetic of the wallpaper. Start using DoF and mess with colors and see what you can come up with. While it is true that each person has their own style, they should always push themselves past the limit and seek discomfort. It never hurts to try new things, and in the process, you could learn something new, or find an entirely new style.

I'd give the wallpaper a 4.3 out of 10.

Flatland outside, that’s a no no

Dont turn the brightness of a character up, in a wallpaper. It looked artificial

instead of superficial light from editing, put like a torch or something on the bed stand

not bad, but not good enough for an upvote from me, sorry

Edited by DuallyElemental