Welcome to Limit break challenge

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Welcome to limit break challenge

In this challenge you will animate animation that exceeds all your animations that you animate

The rules is simple :

1.       Do not use a rig that you didn’t make it , you can use that rigs which posted on mine-imator forums , like skibbz facial rig

2.       It doesn’t matter if your animation doesn’t cross the challenger animation , all what it’s matter that you upgrade yourself to the next level of animating skills

3.       You can challenge the others if you finish the challenge only (I mean the animation)

4.       Upload the animation to Youtube & Add in the animation name (#lbcmi)

5.        If you finish the animation upload it on YouTube -it doesn’t matter if you uploaded unlisted or not- then start a new topic (if you asking what you would name it you can name it any thing) then add (lbc) tag and do mention me @TheXKing360 + add this topic link in your topic add your animation

There is my animation collab for challenge

I want to challenge :

@JB Animations

@EthanForeverAlone

@TecnoGamerJW

Do you accept the challenge ?

If you accept your name will add to the list

you can join the challenge if you want to join

tell me and I'll add your name

The last chance to join 3-3-2019

Then . . . Are you ready ?

To join this challenge

Green : finished

Yellow : finished but he didn't challenge any one

Red : in the challenge 

The List :

TheXKing360

JB Animations

Glitch Block Studios

Edited by TheXKing360

5 hours ago, TheXKing360 said:

Welcome to limit break challenge

In this challenge you will animate animation that exceeds all your animations that you animate

The rules is simple :

1.       Do not use a rig that you didn’t make it , you can use that rigs which posted on mine-imator forums , like skibbz facial rig

Rule one is confusing...

On 11/25/2018 at 8:14 AM, JB Animations said:

Off topic : Who are you?

How do you know me ?

Am I really famous enough that people I don't know keeps asking me for challenges?

Ontopic : Challenge accepted !

You can say i am one of your fans

On 11/24/2018 at 7:48 PM, Jake_28 said:

Rule one is confusing...

Use only rig you made(don't use rigs you haven't made) or posted to be used on mine-imator forums only

16 minutes ago, TheXKing360 said:

You can say i am one of your fans

Use only rig you made(don't use rigs you haven't made) or posted to be used on mine-imator forums only

(Bolded what im replying to)
That's still confusing. Your saying don't use rigs you didn't make, but use other peoples rigs. That makes no sense.

10 hours ago, TheXKing360 said:

Okay, like what Jake_28 says, that's confusing. So just answer with "yes" or "no":

Can we use one of our rig (for example, I've created the "low detailled vehicle pack", can I use it)?

?Yes

?No

Can we use a rig made by someone else (for example, SKIBBZ facial rig, or Enderscultor's dodge dakota model)?

?Yes

?No

10 hours ago, Ghatos said:

Okay, like what Jake_28 says, that's confusing. So just answer with "yes" or "no":

Can we use one of our rig (for example, I've created the "low detailled vehicle pack", can I use it)?

?Yes

?No

Can we use a rig made by someone else (for example, SKIBBZ facial rig, or Enderscultor's dodge dakota model)?

?Yes

?No

Yes +Yes

I've got a rig that I edited for this. I'm not sure if it's on MI Forums or not. I know the weapon pack that goes with it is. But I'm not sure about the rig. But it is publicly availible and I found it with the MI forums, is that allowed?

Oh right I have a picture.

Wait... how do you post that? (This is embarassing...)

Never mind. It's my animation. And the guy specifically states "Feel free to use him in your animations." 

31 minutes ago, Glitch Block Studios said:

I've got a rig that I edited for this. I'm not sure if it's on MI Forums or not. I know the weapon pack that goes with it is. But I'm not sure about the rig. But it is publicly availible and I found it with the MI forums, is that allowed?

Oh right I have a picture.

Wait... how do you post that? (This is embarassing...)

Never mind. It's my animation. And the guy specifically states "Feel free to use him in your animations." 

You mean SharpWind's Oblivion rig ?

22 hours ago, DuallyElemental said:

Then remove the first rule because you it's literally just rephrasing you can use all rigs.

I mean with it : don't use rigs which not posted on mine-imator forums but you can use your rigs(rigs you made)

you can't use any rig posted on minecraft forums for example 

20 hours ago, Glitch Block Studios said:

Don't see why not! I'm trying to up my game (And facial rig) anyway. Count me in.

Done 

Question: Can it be several animations strung together to make it so I don't have to turn everything invisible and then load NEW things AND keep track of what's new and what's old? (Also to make rendering easier)? I mean like you have #1 play and then fade out and #2 start, all in one video. I'm currently rendering #1, so I wanna know if I can just make 2 then turn them into the same video.