Wallpaper - Food Fight!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Me and BaconSandwich have engaged in a food-based duel for some reason. Who will be the victor? I don't know, but I definitely know that the loser will pay for the property damage that we have caused.

bTnMc6C.png

Feedback is greatly appreciated in the comments. In particular, I'm looking for feedback based on the lightning, which I feel feels off in this wallpaper for some reason.

CREDITS:

@BaconSandwich - BaconSandwich Rig

Oh, and happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Edited by Nedia

21 hours ago, MasterArcher12 said:

To be fair, that was something that I was think about when making this wallpaper. However...

a) I didn’t want to add too much food that it ends up taking focus away from the two figures in the wallpaper, which are supposed to be the main focus.

b) Minecraft doesn’t really offer that many food items to use, and the ones I did use were ones that I felt could produce a unique, funny visual effect. That’s why you don’t see things like steaks, potatoes, or melon blocks here; I felt like other food items were better suited for the wallpaper.