Bendy Pack

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Related image

Bendy Pack

Includes:

-Giant Sea Hand

-Ink Bendy 3.0

-Bendy 2.0

p22zb2g.png

So yea, i finished 3.0 of the ink demon, but i also did some other things, 1 new rig, and a 2.0 of the normal bendy rig.

Heres the 2.0 bendy rig improvements

3rxl7O5.png

(i also made the head bigger and body smaller)

Along with that, i have made a new rig, i didn't get a render of it besides the group render, so here's the group render

hu9Rmxx.png

now for the thing ive been waiting to post... the download!

here ya go: ( 0-0)

I'd want you to read this vvv

The reason this took so long (i've been posting finished images on my profile as status updates) is due to me having too much fun with the rig, like seriously I did some cool stuff with the new hand poses, so I kept forgetting to post it, then i thought, "Hey, if i'm making a 3.0 Ink bendy, I should really post the 2.0 of the bendy rig", so that happened, then I added the giant sea hand, and now we're here. I really hope you enjoy these rigs, I had a whole lot of fun with it.

Edited by ThatRobloxerGamerYT

5 minutes ago, Riley said:

thanks, I will probably now spend the next half an hour trying to figure out WinRAR

Or: just use the ZIP i made, https://www.mediafire.com/file/e3l9k7xr7sckvrr/Bendy+Pack.zip

id reccommend winrar because it can help you download alot of files on this site

Edited by ThatRobloxerGamerYT