Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

An animation MUST have sounds effects, or else it's very boring to watch

Also, it's not long enough to be an episode, it should be at least 2-3 minutes for that

And finally, try to use some transitions for the caracters movements so it looks smoother, here's where you can change that:

how_to10.png

Edited by Ghatos
mispelled some words

To be honest guys, I think that this can count as an episode to a series. The length of the video doesn't really matter, maybe it's a series of very short animations?

Now for the criticism. First, I'd recommend learning how to make a proper walk-cycle, because the walking animation in this video doesn't look quite right. All you need to do is go to YouTube, search up, "walking tutorial mine imator" and click on a video that seems good. Also, I think you should start using transitions in your animations and learn how to use them to your benefit. 

Edited by Ninja Dino

Just now, Ninja Dino said:

To be honest guys, I think that this can count as an episode to a series. The length of the video doesn't really matter, maybe it's a series of very short animations?

Now for the criticism. First, I'd recommend learning how to make a proper walk-cycle, because the walking animation in this video doesn't look quite right. All you need to do is go to YouTube, search up, "walking tutorial mine imator" and click on a video that seems good. Also, I think you should start using transitions in your animations and learn how to use them to your benefit. 

Thanks for the critism but, i do know how to make a proper walk cycle...  I made him walk like that on perpose and gave them two complely different styles of animation as one is clearly a normal player and the other is well, a complete newb.  And thanks for the crritism.

18 hours ago, KingGXD said:

ok i know that you are new on this program but you need to learn before animating

At least I have a better rep than you...

I also have seen worse animations than this...  so please be nice I asked for constructive critism.  Not straight rudeness.

Edited by DepsinArtifacts

On 11/19/2018 at 6:39 PM, DepsinArtifacts said:

At least I have a better rep than you...

I also have seen worse animations than this...  so please be nice I asked for constructive critism.  Not straight rudeness.

says the dude with the ego...

Just now, Mineshaft Animation said:

That's still not an excuse to be rude towards others because you "Have more rep then them".

I wasnt using it as an excuse...  i was just didnt remember doing it...''

plus i allways treat people how they treat me...  if it is my first time speaking to them or something, I am nice or if they give me respect I give them the same...  So when disrespect comes around, unless you could be violent, what gos around comes around

17 hours ago, DepsinArtifacts said:

I wasnt using it as an excuse...  i was just didnt remember doing it...''

plus i allways treat people how they treat me...  if it is my first time speaking to them or something, I am nice or if they give me respect I give them the same...  So when disrespect comes around, unless you could be violent, what gos around comes around

Then I'll say this: If someone is rude to you don't be rude back, sets a bad example and people will not like you for it.