Abandoned For Eternity 4K (Light-ray test)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Poll  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How did I do

So after Sharp Wind made a post about a Light Ray tutorial, I got inspired and made these.

I know what I said about not making new topics for a while but I needed too make this one.

1: 

Spoiler

old_and_forgotten_by_thefray105-dcs7xk3.

2: 

Spoiler

old_and_forgotten_2_by_thefray105-dcs7xt

Story: Basically this is a wallpaper about an abandoned factory that use to have many workers. One day everyone was let go and the factory was just left there to rot...

Credits to Skibbz for the rigs in the second poster.

PS My particles  suck

Edited by Fray

19 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

I don't understand the random spheres in the air. If that's supposed to be dust, they need to be a way smaller scale and bigger quantity.

Yeah they are dust... Thanks. It was really laggy so I couldn't get much in.

8 hours ago, Zerghunter666 said:

Reminds me of my realism render I recently made. Love it! :)

8 hours ago, BOOMmaker said:

I like it. Gives me a dark, comic book/batman cartoon vibe. I also work at a foundry, so it reminds me of that too. :) The barrels are a nice touch too; I'd enjoy seeing more renders along these lines.

Thanks, I will be focusing on realism test because I need to work with lighting

20 hours ago, Ninja Dino said:

The glowing effect coming from the windows make the wallpaper look really dull in my opinion.

Ehh that was suppose to be a light ray..... I see what you mean tho but thanks :D

5 hours ago, HeYoNia said:

Make those speheres a little bit smaller and have a small glow (SMALL GLOW OK SMALL FECKING GLOW)

Yeah lol I relized that and I have never used particals in the past and I was like "why not give it a shot". I see what you mean and I will fix it in the next wall paper.

21 hours ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

Inside the windows it looks like a sunset/rise sky with clouds xD

Yeah it does :)