Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

img%5D

Rules, darn I hate rules but, they need to be set and stone,,,,

• 2-20 seconds long, may accept longer based on quality
  • Follow  the MineImator forums rules while submitting
  • No violence to animals, which means don't have someone go out and shoot a wild turkey
  • Create a custom watermark with your name in an appropriate position on screen
  • Can't Be found on youtube until this colab is out
  • be done by November 30th
  • Have fun

If any of these rules are broken, you will not be able to submit to this colab again...

To apply, send me a mediafire link through my PM.

Spoiler

By applying, you accept for your video to get posted to youtube.  If you wish for me to link your channel add that in the PM.

29 minutes ago, pigzy101 said:

Rules, darn I hate rules

No. Just, no.

30 minutes ago, pigzy101 said:

If any of these rules are broken, you will not be able to submit to this collab* again...

Actually that's way to strict. You should judge weather or not people should be able to resubmit based on what they previously submitted

And what am I supposed to animate?

Just now, DuallyElemental said:

No. Just, no.

Actually that's way to strict. You should judge weather or not people should be able to resubmit based on what they previously submitted

And what am I supposed to animate?

The "Darn, I hate rules," was a joke...

And the theme is feast...  like a thanksgiving or christmas to get into the holiday spirit..  Sorry if you are one of those people who don't celibrate those holidays I am sorry...

Just now, TheJeweledWolf said:

... Hold on, I'll be back with a response. I'm too tired for this.

????

4 minutes ago, pigzy101 said:

The "Darn, I hate rules," was a joke...

And the theme is feast...  like a thanksgiving or christmas to get into the holiday spirit..  Sorry if you are one of those people who don't celibrate those holidays I am sorry...

I get jokes, but that doesn't make many people laugh (I don't think anyway...) Also, that is a bit to vague. Maybe, like a Thanksgiving dinner gone off the rails, where something crazy happens. A collab needs to be creative.

@DuallyElemental  There is literally a theme on here about apartments....  where you have to do something that has something to do with apartments.... Yes anything can happen at a feast like thanksgiving so I am giving people the oppertunity to get creative...  I just want to see other people have a good time...  

I just want to see other peoples creative side...  so lets stop this and have a good time... Do you agree...

20 minutes ago, pigzy101 said:

@DuallyElemental  There is literally a theme on here about apartments....  where you have to do something that has something to do with apartments.... Yes anything can happen at a feast like thanksgiving so I am giving people the oppertunity to get creative...  I just want to see other people have a good time...  

I just want to see other peoples creative side...  so lets stop this and have a good time... Do you agree...

Well, before trying to start a collab, get more rep first, so you get recognized in the community, and so more people will join. Also, you will see some other collab examples so that if you make one yourself, you make a good collab idea