keeping up the consistency

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Was this gut?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Yus or nu

• Yus
    • Nu
    • lol don't care bye like why would you even want my opinion you probably want me wasting time answering this poll and then you're going to kill me while distracted wtf spooky idc if I die tho

It looks like his feet don't kick him off the moving block that much, it seems like he just sorta floats up into the air instead of physically pushing himself with his legs. Also when he jumps up off the ground he doesn't look like he's using his legs much at all either.

21 hours ago, WAZZL3 said:

i see some of the foot clipping through some blocks

shhh that's nothing I meant uh, it has to be there cuz of legal reasons. xd

18 hours ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

It seems too floaty

yeah kinda, but gravity in MI is different xd

11 hours ago, Ninja Dino said:

It looks like his feet don't kick him off the moving block that much, it seems like he just sorta floats up into the air instead of physically pushing himself with his legs. Also when he jumps up off the ground he doesn't look like he's using his legs much at all either.

he uses magic to kick of the blocks xd

Spoiler

(jk glad you commented, I take notes from all of these comments and I do learn from my mistakes. I appreciate all of them : D)