Lightsabre Pack v1.0.1 [First Rig]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Spoiler

img%5D

img%5D

These Images have not been edited in any way...  But to get the glow like this, go into the MineImator settings

Spoiler

Note:  This is my very first rig....  I mainly do renders using other people's rigs...

Darth Maul Expansion

Spoiler
Spoiler

img%5D

Kylo Ren Pack

Spoiler
Spoiler

img%5Dimg%5D

Note:  I tried to add the particles to the big blade but, when I would turn sabre...  Everything would break....  Sorry

Edited by pigzy101
Update again

6 minutes ago, pigzy101 said:
  Hide contents

img%5D

img%5D

These Images have not been edited in any way...  But to get the glow like this, go into the MineImator settings

Hide contents

Note:  This is my very first rig....  I mainly do renders using other people's rigs...

Not bad! When you rig, try making the handles of the weapon ornate or detailed, it’ll make a big difference!

Just now, DuallyElemental said:

Not bad! When you rig, try making the handles of the weapon ornate or detailed, it’ll make a big difference!

I just looked up the word, "ornate" and realized...  The design of my rigs are going to be simplistic, but anyway thanks for the feedback...

?

3 minutes ago, pigzy101 said:

I just looked up the word, "ornate" and realized...  The design of my rigs are going to be simplistic, but anyway thanks for the feedback...

?

Actually mine are too, you should check some of mine out, but I’m saying maybe adding like yellow stripes to the handle would make a grip, otherwise it would be hard to fight with those

That was accually good, only if the glow effects excisted back then

Just now, BOOMmaker said:

Yo, this is slightly off-topic, but your Darth Maul saber reminded me of this one I did back in the 0.6.2/0.7 days, and I just wanted to share it with you. :D 

Hide contents

thanks for giving me some nostalgia, and good work! :D :D