Custom Shaders

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Is this a good suggestion?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Is This a good suggestion?

img%5D

I think the ability to add custom shaders to the game would be nice.

You are probably asking, "How would you get the shaders into the game".

I have Two answers...

Spoiler
  1. A dropdown menu in the camera(like bloom)
  2. or in the render options
    Spoiler

Why look at this post...

I honestly think that this could open Mine-Imator, up a ton and people with potatoes for pcs can still use Mine Imator...

I believe this has come up in the past, and someone, probably Nimi, said it's was either impossible in GM or very unlikely. 

A any rate, this would be good, but I would simply like a rework of the way MI does shadows. Instead of doing them like dynamic shadows in video games(very pixelated and blurry) to be more like the ones in blend and C4d where the shadows are very sharp and well defined. 

But I would definitely like this to be added.

Just now, Spontaneous Explosions said:

I believe this has come up in the past, and someone, probably Nimi, said it's was either impossible in GM or very unlikely. 

A any rate, this would be good, but I would simply like a rework of the way MI does shadows. Instead of doing them like dynamic shadows in video games(very pixelated and blurry) to be more like the ones in blend and C4d where the shadows are very sharp and well defined. 

But I would definitely like this to be added.

I have worked in GM and I know that....  I have done this before