Cobra's Tooth rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 11/11/2018 at 12:11 PM, PhoenixGamingAnimations said:

I wanted the blades to look very sharp, that's why they look so thin, but I think I can make it look a little better.BTW, the arrow is not a part of the rig.

On 11/11/2018 at 11:55 AM, 9redwoods said:

gsYwaeI.png

It's pretty plain, try adding some texture.

Actually, this is really good for a weapon rig, especially a first timer. If by texture you mean design, then yea, I agree. However, keeping the blade clean is a texture in itself.

CC for this: you might want to shorten the blades a bit, because fighting with that would be really awkward. If not, make the blades retractable. But good going! Practice will get you better!

14 hours ago, DuallyElemental said:

Actually, this is really good for a weapon rig, especially a first timer. If by texture you mean design, then yea, I agree. However, keeping the blade clean is a texture in itself.

CC for this: you might want to shorten the blades a bit, because fighting with that would be really awkward. If not, make the blades retractable. But good going! Practice will get you better!

Thanks man, I really apreciate your opinion.And,retractable blades, this is an awesome idea.I promise, I'll improve my rigs in time. I already have some new ideas.

Edited by PhoenixGamingAnimations

7 hours ago, PhoenixGamingAnimations said:

Thanks man, I really apreciate your opinion.And,retractable blades, this is an awesome idea.I promise, I'll improve my rigs in time. I already have some new ideas.

You should look at some of my rigs for ideas! you might end up being better than me