Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

You can't really see anything other than the circle of light and the portal.

Edit: I didn't even notice the characters until I brightened the image. It's sad to see a lot of effort go to waste because of bad lighting.

Brightened:

Spoiler

hE43MMz.png

Edited by 9redwoods

I have make sure that i set my phone brightness to an absolutle max so that i can make sure that the wallpaper is actually not dark but this...

Criticism:

-even if you are at a cave or a place where you can't even see anything,always make sure that the viewer want to focus at (like the human and the nether portal) can see the object that they are suppose to focus at

-bright color and light is a good way of creating composition 

Example: put something on the left so that is pointing to the main object like spider looking at the portal or something (ik it's hard to do,but try to make the viewer feel more comfortable and interested on your wallpaper)

-and big light coming out from the nether portal is a good way to brighten the image while still feel like you are in a cave,just make sure don't overdone the portal light

-angle is a bit meh for my taste,maybe try to put the camera between steve and alex,put the camera at the legs and make the camera look up with a bit of FOV,it can make the nether feel like a much bigger place to explore (i guess idk)

It is an ok wallpaper but because the image is soo dark,i can't say for sure

On 11/10/2018 at 8:14 PM, 9redwoods said:

You can't really see anything other than the circle of light and the portal.

Edit: I didn't even notice the characters until I brightened the image. It's sad to see a lot of effort go to waste because of bad lighting.

Brightened:

Reveal hidden contents

hE43MMz.png

I have an excuse, my brightness settings are set to 100% so it looked fine to me til I saw it on my moms laptop

On 11/12/2018 at 8:44 PM, Mineshaft Animation said:

I have an excuse, my brightness settings are set to 100% so it looked fine to me til I saw it on my moms laptop

Excuses for constructional criticism are for those who don't accept the fact that they didn't create their content perfectly; in other words--

Don't use excuses to sugar-code someone's criticism!

56 minutes ago, Sticknub said:

Excuses for constructional criticism are for those who don't accept the fact that they didn't create their content perfectly; in other words--

Don't use excuses to sugar-code someone's criticism!

I do actually accept it, I just had an excuse for it for being really dark.