Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

another short test, testing out dying and stuff. i know it's like 6 seconds but I still like it. Plus I can't figure out how  to do scenery without my pc dying so I can't make pretty looking longer animations ;-;

anyways enjoy and as always helpful criticism is appreciated!

13 minutes ago, DuallyElemental said:

Nice! Just work on the fall a bit

thanks! and yeah the fall is a bit weird but falling is hard in general, or is it just me?

13 minutes ago, jakubg1 said:

Nice to see another person who improves very fast in short time!

You could add a blood warning though.

(Lol, two posts in one second)

oh ye ima add the warning, and thanks! ?

4 minutes ago, Ricky T said:

lel yeah, but blood is quite tought to animate ; b

here, try stock footage!https://vfx.productioncrate.com/blood.html#_ga=2.125500490.1773314031.1541862017-1399004510.1519659494 (to make it look minecrafty, take hitfilm or A.E. and add a mosaic effect)

Edited by WAZZL3

2 minutes ago, WAZZL3 said:

here, try stock footage!https://vfx.productioncrate.com/blood.html#_ga=2.125500490.1773314031.1541862017-1399004510.1519659494 (to make it look minecrafty, take hitfilm or A.E. and add a mosaic effect)

hmh i only have sony vegas pro 13, could try it with that. But I kinda like the blood I made, I am going to make custom blood splatters and stuff in paint.net, just didnt make it now because this was a test.

2 minutes ago, Ricky T said:

hmh i only have sony vegas pro 13, could try it with that. But I kinda like the blood I made, I am going to make custom blood splatters and stuff in paint.net, just didnt make it now because this was a test.

here's some bloody content i made ENwnuq3.pngNhF7YS9.jpgin case u needed insperation

Edited by WAZZL3