Computer’s audio disabled while using Mine-imator

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I used Mine-imator (newest update, full version) for the first time rendering a real animaton. While I was using it and had rendered some practice videos, my computer’s audio stopped working. I was listening to music on Audacity and it froze / shut down, and other programs that used sound stopped working soon. This has never happened before and only happened the first time that I used Mine-imator for while. I didn’t know the extent of the problem for a while because it didn’t affect what I was doing on Mine-imator. I am unable to get my computer’s audio to work again even after a restart, and the sound driver is said to be working properly. The only thing I can think of is that having the “let programs take control of audio” option turned on had a weird effect when Mine-imator was on. The audio also will not fix itself with the troubleshooter, which it always did in the past. Has this happened to anyone else?

Edited by Adervae
Spelling