Another Star Wars wallpaper [Wallpaper - 4K]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I think the camera angle and posing could be increased greatly. Try getting the camera further away from the characters and lower the FOV a bit; maybe add a slight dutch angle.

The right arm of the sith and the left arm of the Jedi are just there. They seem out of place and awkward, and they're not helping in the fight. Maybe try to make them useful by making them help with balance or extend them out to the other character.

Nice lightsabers, I couldn't do that effect to save my life.

Pros:

+those lightsaber effect look really damn great,the glow blur and everything about the glow is perfect

Criticism:

-i feel like the angle and the pose could be a bit better 

Option 1:

Spoiler

Try to make the camera a bit far away and decrease the FOV a bit to increase the scale of the battle

Option 2:

Spoiler

Maybe try to make thr angle coming from below the figure and have a giant moon in the background,but that's just my prefences

Option 3:

Spoiler

Try to put a rock or a grass in the side of the camera and the rest of the camera is showing the battle making it feel like we are in the world (i guess)

-lighting could be a bit better

-the pose look very stiff,i would suggest looking at refences online or even use some star wars pose for refences

-i feel like the color doesn't really match,try to remove 2 lightsaber and then choose a combination of:blue and red,red and green and blue and yellow (just my prefences)

Not bad,could be better,but i really like that glow,it really match my prefences of MI glow