Murder in the Halls 4K

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

It was suppose to be for Halloween but I didn't finish it in time -_- 

Anyways here it is, also I didn't edit this time (I was lazy)

1w8z2ZN.jpg

CC appreciated but don't be rude about it or to other peoples CC pls :) 

Edited by Fray

15 minutes ago, Ghatos said:

N O   S T A B B I N G   P E O P L E S   I N   T H E   H A L L S

But seriously, I like the light rays coming from the windows, I won't give critism because I'm not really good at it, but anyways I like the wallpaper :)

1) XD

2) Thanks it took me a while to make the texture cuz I didn't know how to exactly till I looked up a YT video

I would say that the atmosphere didn't really fit my taste of the halloween theme

-The scene is a bit confusing to read

-the lighting could be a bit darker in the room to make it a bit scary and unpredictable (idk why i use that word)

-the villain i guess is suppose to be the main villain but it's blocked by that heavy light rays making the villain hard to see,i would suggest add somekind of glowing eyes to make sure the viewer notice it

-(this is just prefences do not take this part seriously) i feel like the scenery is a bit small

-pose is a bit stiff,i would say make the villain have a scary neutral standing pose and the one who get stab have the same pose except put the knife infront of the body so that the viewer can understand that he has been stab brutally (i guess,just my prefences tho)

Other than that,it not great but it's not bad either

2 hours ago, WAZZL3 said:

hmmm, i have something similar, called murder in the morning or something, but this is well done! GG u have my like.?

Lol I didn't know and thanks :) 

2 hours ago, OzFalcon said:

The light rays are nice, just a tad too high and don't exactly match the windows because of this.

Oh thank you, I didn't realize.