Minecraft BR School

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

5 hours ago, KaryuGraphics said:

its time to stop

10 minutes ago, HeYoNia said:

I've never cringed so hard before honestly.

3 minutes ago, Slime said:

Get out. Now. You are not welcome here.

Are you guys serious? he's a beginner, he probably didn't used mine imator that much, and you say his animations are bad? give him tips for his next animations so he can make better videos instead of just saying what he's doing is bad.

So, here's some tips for you, @Batoto:

1) Avoid to use linear transitions for the characters movements, here's where you can change that:

how_to10.png

2) Add some sounds and musics to your animations (avoid memes or MLG sound effects, that would be just cringe)

3) Put english subtitles so we can understand what does the characters says

4) Put time and efforts into the animations so it can be the most perfect as possible.

Now for tips for when you use the forum:

1) Avoid to make multiple posts at the same time so you don't spam the recent topics list. If you want to post multiples things at the same time, do it in a single post.

2) Speak in english. Everyone on the forum use english, so please do it too so we can understand what you're saying.

That's all I have to say, thanks for reading, and have a goodnight (at least for me, because it's 11:34 PM here).

47 minutes ago, Ghatos said:

snip

imo i dont like the animation. hes not english, when this is a english website. one of the rules says to not speak foreign languages. and its overall cringe. some of us have opinions! wow you probably never heard that one before!

Edited by KaryuGraphics

1 hour ago, Ghatos said:

Are you guys serious? he's a beginner, he probably didn't used mine imator that much, and you say his animations are bad? give him tips for his next animations so he can make better videos instead of just saying what he's doing is bad.

So, here's some tips for you, @Batoto:

1) Avoid to use linear transitions for the characters movements, here's where you can change that:

how_to10.png

2) Add some sounds and musics to your animations (avoid memes or MLG sound effects, that would be just cringe)

3) Put english subtitles so we can understand what does the characters says

4) Put time and efforts into the animations so it can be the most perfect as possible.

Now for tips for when you use the forum:

1) Avoid to make multiple posts at the same time so you don't spam the recent topics list. If you want to post multiples things at the same time, do it in a single post.

2) Speak in english. Everyone on the forum use english, so please do it too so we can understand what you're saying.

That's all I have to say, thanks for reading, and have a goodnight (at least for me, because it's 11:34 PM here).

There's a thing called "opinions" 

The reason I said it was cringe is because it looked so bad and I never saw any context in the story at all.

We never said that his animations are bad You just assumed that without even thinking.

ok vou usar o google tradutor, mas como nem sei nem corretas. I wanted to say that I'm a beginner and I still have no experience with the program, my computer is bad and does not run heavy animations (high quality), if I start a one minute animation, it takes about half an hour to render, My computer is very bad, and I also want to say that, my computer does not accept the recent versions of my imator, only up to 1.0.0, so that is bad, because I do not have many resources like you, I live here in Brazil, and I am not very good at speaking English, but with the help of google translator I will try to communicate with you, please do not speak ill of my animations, I am still learning, and if my animation was bad, it does not mean that I I am an 11 year old child, even though I am already 15 years old, and I have a good mindset to do a perfect animation, thank you Gathos, I will try to improve in the coming times.

Edited by Batoto
correct translation errors

1 minute ago, Batoto said:

ok vou usar google tradutor, mas as traduções podem não estar sem por cento corretas, I wanted to say that I'm a beginner and I do not have experience with the program yet, my computer is very bad and can not handle heavy (high quality) animations, if I start a one-minute animation, it takes about half an hour to render, My computer is very bad, and I also want to say that, my computer does not accept the recent versions of mine imator, only up to 1.0.0, that's why it's bad, why I do not have many resources like you, Brazil, and I'm not very good at speaking English, but with google translator help I'll try to communicate with you, please do not speak badly about my animations, I'm still learning, and if my animation has gone bad, it does not mean that I am a child of 11 years, even because I am already 15 years old, and I have a good mentality to make a perfect animation, thank you Gathos, I will try to improve the next few times.

OOF, then use new graphic card, i hope it work on mine-imator 1.2.0

14 hours ago, HeYoNia said:

There's a thing called "opinions" 

The reason I said it was cringe is because it looked so bad and I never saw any context in the story at all.

We never said that his animations are bad You just assumed that without even thinking.

"We never said that his animations are bad"
"The reason I said it it was cringe is because it looked so bad and i never saw any context in the story at all."

16 hours ago, Slime said:

Get out. Now. You are not welcome here.

22 hours ago, KaryuGraphics said:

its time to stop

Next time instead of just showing him the door, why don't you guys actually give critique and "constructive criticism" so you can help the animator more than hurting them.

1 minute ago, Caeden117 said:

"We never said that his animations are bad"
"The reason I said it it was cringe is because it looked so bad and i never saw any context in the story at all."

Next time instead of just showing him the door, why don't you guys actually give critique and "constructive criticism" so you can help the animator more than hurting them.

some people just want to watch the world burn.

You have the resources. If you have Mine-imator, you can do a lot. I don't have a good graphics card, but I manage. It depends on how skilled you are at the program.

And try to learn English; Google translate isn't the way to go.

On 11/11/2018 at 16:03, 9redwoods said:

Você tem os recursos. Se você tem o Mine-imator, você pode fazer muito. Eu não tenho uma boa placa gráfica, mas eu consigo. Depende de quão habilidoso você é no programa.

E tente aprender inglês; Google translate não é o caminho a percorrer.

It is right