Whovians Rig Request!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Not trying to be mean but you should try to rig (Watch SharpWind for rigging tutorials)

Edit: Its a good way to start you animation career :) 

Edited by Fray

22 hours ago, -(Retro)- said:

That kind of defeats the purpose of it being  a

'request
flat,750x1000,075,t.jpg

Yeah true

Edited by Fray
I said somthing that belonged to a diffrent post my bad

On 11/7/2018 at 3:07 AM, Supreme Whovian said:

Hi I am new and would like a 13th Doctor Rig and her new Sonic Screwdriver please because they are a bit to hard for me to do. Also, style it off of Voxy's TARDIS 2018 rig. Thx

Hey, i know you want it, but you dont really need it, Plus, not to sound mean but have you heard to saying, "Fish for someone, They eat for a day. Teach someone to fish, they eat for life"

This means that you should learn to do it, Instead of asking for people to do it for you, trust me, i spent a long time doing that, The quicker you learn the less time you have waiting.

On 12/28/2018 at 12:41 AM, ExteriorGiraffe said:

Hey, i know you want it, but you dont really need it, Plus, not to sound mean but have you heard to saying, "Fish for someone, They eat for a day. Teach someone to fish, they eat for life"

This means that you should learn to do it, Instead of asking for people to do it for you, trust me, i spent a long time doing that, The quicker you learn the less time you have waiting.

Thanks for the speech but I really cannot do modelling at all. Really.