Codename Survival Episode 5 - Teaser

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

13 hours ago, KaryuGraphics said:

so you turned your dead series into deltarune? original.

no thats just the music and the heart, nothing else

heart = team

music = because why not

20 hours ago, YoshiHunter said:

Where's me? Guessing I got killed off screen...

you are not in the trailer, though you will be in the next episode

21 hours ago, EnderSculptor said:

now the question is....

how will i die?

just guess why i put unskinned black characters, to hide them

10 hours ago, Hagus said:

Yup. I was the most mysterious character, being there for years, and suddenly I just...die. But still looking forward to it.  ?

not dead, but sort of

Edited by Jadturentale

This feel like a 2D animation except it's only just a part of still,nothing move for like a minute,usually i focus on camera movement,angle,and other stuff if the teaser is just a part of still

-The teaser is boring and confusing,it's really hard to read

-the glow blur is just too much

-the lighting feel's a bit non-sensical (does that word exist?) in some scene

Example: at 0:34 there was a glow at the back of the guy who is about to get murdered while the torch is actually infront of him

-The music,the lighting and the direction (ik it's a bit professional but im including it anyway) doesn't really fit the teaser,The direction is kind of bad,i can forgive the story if it well told

-the teaser lack an animation,3D suppose to have a lot of movement because it's a 3D object,we usually move even if we just idling,2D sometime can survive this but 3D can't

-the teaser doesn't give me any convincement (it's not a word but idc) to get hook at the story

-honestly,the world feel's a bit empty

I don't hate it,i just think that this teaser was oretty rush due to lack of movement and bassicly a boring scene that is extended to bassicly make the video duration a bit longer

I have no expectation for the full episode,but i really hope that the episode is greater then the teaser

9 hours ago, PigmanMovie said:

This feel like a 2D animation except it's only just a part of still,nothing move for like a minute,usually i focus on camera movement,angle,and other stuff if the teaser is just a part of still

-The teaser is boring and confusing,it's really hard to read

-the glow blur is just too much

-the lighting feel's a bit non-sensical (does that word exist?) in some scene

Example: at 0:34 there was a glow at the back of the guy who is about to get murdered while the torch is actually infront of him

-The music,the lighting and the direction (ik it's a bit professional but im including it anyway) doesn't really fit the teaser,The direction is kind of bad,i can forgive the story if it well told

-the teaser lack an animation,3D suppose to have a lot of movement because it's a 3D object,we usually move even if we just idling,2D sometime can survive this but 3D can't

-the teaser doesn't give me any convincement (it's not a word but idc) to get hook at the story

-honestly,the world feel's a bit empty

I don't hate it,i just think that this teaser was oretty rush due to lack of movement and bassicly a boring scene that is extended to bassicly make the video duration a bit longer

I have no expectation for the full episode,but i really hope that the episode is greater then the teaser

The teaser like it says teases the viewers. By the video, you can see that the characters could be dead, or just not here. The scenes were sort of dreamlike, like a flashback, because that's basically what they are.

The world? It's not really shown, for teasing reasons. Only some parts like the house and a mysterious room.

The glow? It's a mystery done on purpose. You know the Creator from episode 4? It's basically his ghost.

(yes the trailer was rushed because people basically were too hyped lol)

10 hours ago, Jadturentale said:

The teaser like it says teases the viewers. By the video, you can see that the characters could be dead, or just not here. The scenes were sort of dreamlike, like a flashback, because that's basically what they are.

The world? It's not really shown, for teasing reasons. Only some parts like the house and a mysterious room.

The glow? It's a mystery done on purpose. You know the Creator from episode 4? It's basically his ghost.

I would say spend more time on your teaser so that you can hook more people and judgemental people (like me lol) to watch your series

On 11/10/2018 at 9:03 AM, Jadturentale said:

Ah, Jad, just like the old days- always blaming his flaws and mistakes on other people.

(ok maybe it wasnt that long ago lol)

Edited by Sticknub