Splash potions rigs

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi it's me and I made splash potions rig !

Pictures:

HSR9WVj.png

meByW4D.png

Contains:

3D details

13 different potions

DOWNLOAD

Special thanks to 9redwoods on which I copied the colors of his potions.

(for particules i recommand you his potions pack)

Edited by Rawami
Pictures

3 hours ago, ThatRobloxerGamerYT said:

@9redwoods why did you downvote the two people?

@Fray @Ian_The_One

Before saying "lazy" and "make them look more like potion bottles," realize that this is a simple "make life easier" rig, that, even though it's not impressive, it has to be done. It's annoying to make the right potion every time you need one, and with rigs like this, it's easy to pop in the right bottle without any work. This is a time saver, not a work of art. Be respectful no matter what level of simplicity is at play, because every rig has a purpose.

(and for what fray said, everyone has styles, and I highly prefer this style of potion bottles than the others)

Edited by 9redwoods

9 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

@Fray @Ian_The_One

Before saying "lazy" and "make them look more like potion bottles," realize that this is a simple "make life easier" rig, that, even though it's not impressive, it has to be done. It's annoying to make the right potion every time you need one, and with rigs like this, it's easy to pop in the right bottle without any work. This is a time saver, not a work of art. Be respectful no matter what level of simplicity is at play, because every rig has a purpose.

(and for what fray said, everyone has styles, and I highly prefer this style of potion bottles than the others)

Sorry if that came off a little mean and I get it. Its good I just prefer more of a bottle. Now don't get me wrong Im glad that people will use this and I might as well given that its simple like you said. So sorry if that came off mean I wasn't trying to at all :) 

I'm not choosing sides or anything, but saying 'lazy' and 'Could of made them look more like potion bottles' are just opinions. You don't need to tell them that stating thier opinions was wrong. Now, it did seem a little rude, but that's only by perspective. In my opinion, I would agree with wanting more bottle like 3D rigs. But this simple rig is great too. It's all an opinion. You only have to work on how you portray them.

In my opinion, redwood's comment was a little rude too, though I doubt he meant it to be.