Could I make a tv series using mine imator?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I would like to know if their is anything illegal if I we're to try and make a tv series using mine imator, i wonder if anyone could provide any information on this topic.

Also don't really know if this is the right place to put this topic but i couldn't find anywhere else that it would fit

I honestly doubt you'd get to that point using Mine-Imator or really any other openly available animation software, but I don't think there's any rule against that so you're allowed to try at least.

Just now, Rollo said:

You're probably fine, seeing as Monster School is on Amazon Prime. You're probably good to go.

excuse me, what

3 minutes ago, Rollo said:

I hate that one thing people do where they put more work into their thumbnails (or in this case just the cover art) than they put into the entirety of the video itself. I'm assuming none of the show looks remotely that good.

23 hours ago, Nimi said:

I think you'd probably have to go to Microsoft/Mojang concerning use with their property, and whether or not they'd allow a program like Mine-imator to be used when Blender/Maya/Cinema 4D could be used instead for higher quality.

I don't think the quality would matter much ?