Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ok, nice job, but I have some problems with this wallpaper. 

The black outline around the left character is a little weird and distracting.

The particles in the air are way too bright. Maybe lower the brightness and or the opacity.

The characters aren't centered on the wallpaper.

The camera angle is a bit boring. If you don't want to change it, you could make it a cinematic ratio and or add a dutch angle.

A thing this certain wallpaper lacks is a story. The arm piece of the armor just fell off for no apparent reason, and the viewer isn't given why, how, or when. Certain wallpapers don't need this, but when you do a wallpaper like this, you have to have things make as much sense as possible. 

That's about it. That was just some thing's I'd personally change to the wallpaper. Have a good day!

6 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

If you disagree jake, you can say something instead of hiding behind the downvote button.

If you get downvoted 9redwoods, you can accept it instead of claiming the person that downvoted you is hiding behind it.

28 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

Ok, nice job, but I have some problems with this wallpaper. 

The black outline around the left character is a little weird and distracting.

The particles in the air are way too bright. Maybe lower the brightness and or the opacity.

The characters aren't centered on the wallpaper.

The camera angle is a bit boring. If you don't want to change it, you could make it a cinematic ratio and or add a dutch angle.

A thing this certain wallpaper lacks is a story. The arm piece of the armor just fell off for no apparent reason, and the viewer isn't given why, how, or when. Certain wallpapers don't need this, but when you do a wallpaper like this, you have to have things make as much sense as possible. 

That's about it. That was just some thing's I'd personally change to the wallpaper. Have a good day!

2 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

If you disagree jake, you can say something instead of hiding behind the downvote button.

I think it looks fine.
I made the particles ignore fog and be bright on purpose.
Are they supposed to be? no.
I think the angle is fine.
Why does it need a story? its a wallpaper-
You too!

Spoiler

w h y t h o
Screenshot_2018-11-04_15.35.37.png

1 minute ago, Jake_28 said:

I think it looks fine.
I made the particles ignore fog and be bright on purpose.
Are they supposed to be? no.
I think the angle is fine.
Why does it need a story? its a wallpaper-
You too!

Reveal hidden contents

w h y t h o
Screenshot_2018-11-04_15.35.37.png

1. Don't share our DM's, that's our problem.

2. And people say I don't take criticism, pff. 

4 minutes ago, EnderSculptor said:

If you get downvoted 9redwoods, you can accept it instead of claiming the person that downvoted you is hiding behind it.

I thought he wouldn't reply, and in that case, downvoting and not replying is the wrong thing to do.

35 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

I thought he wouldn't reply, and in that case, downvoting and not replying is the wrong thing to do.

most of the time on discord, he used to leave when i got annoying. It's just how he does things, he's allowed to do that.

10/10 posing

I'm a bit confused by the cel shading being visible on only one character

I think the particles could use some glow, so that the edges aren't so sharp

The scaled down pickaxe is a bit strange, but that might just be your style

Overall: 8/10 wallpaper. I like it!

Great! I’d try to light the cave behind the guys, cuz lava is actually bright, but it looks great!

Also yea Jake, it is slightly annoying when you only react to things without saying why. Like, it’s kinda like talking behind somebody’s back, but you’re talking to yourself, ya get what I mean?

Also 9redwoods, Jake’s got his own style for a wallpaper, you should respect that a bit more. I mean, not many wallpapers have a story, nor are they supposed to have a story. The best story you could guess is, “Jake was bored, so now he makes this thing, and calls it “Cave”.”

24 minutes ago, DuallyElemental said:

Great! I’d try to light the cave behind the guys, cuz lava is actually bright, but it looks great!

(Search up Minecraft void fog)

sorry I annoyed you with the reactions

(Upvoted cuz,I agree with the last part)

25 minutes ago, DuallyElemental said:

Also yea Jake, it is slightly annoying when you only react to things without saying why. Like, it’s kinda like talking behind somebody’s back, but you’re talking to yourself, ya get what I mean?

Also 9redwoods, Jake’s got his own style for a wallpaper, you should respect that a bit more. I mean, not many wallpapers have a story, nor are they supposed to have a story. The best story you could guess is, “Jake was bored, so now he makes this thing, and calls it “Cave”.”

You done a good job 

Criticism:

-i feel like if you are adding cel shading,it should be applied to all object because if you add it to just a specific object,it just make the render feel odd

-for some reason the fog feel a bit sharp for me,idk if it just my eyes or it's the wallpaper itself

-nice angle,could be better tho ?

-this probably just me but are they looking at the obsidian or the lava? Im confused

Other than that,this look good