Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is the first wallpaper I've shared on the Mine-imator forums. If you want to see the first I've ever made, just ask. I also had no idea what to call it, *shrug*

Constructive critism is appreciated, but please don't be rude about it. I hope I did well, and it looks decent.

4ShCyBT.png

Don't steal my photo and use it without my permission.

And now, we have mentions.

I used the Breakable Sword Pack V3 by @GameMaster0

I forgot where I got the Medieval House schematic, so if you know who's it is please tell me.

Spoiler

Edited by TheJeweledWolf

On 11/4/2018 at 8:10 PM, TheJeweledWolf said:

This is the first wallpaper I've shared on the Mine-imator forums. If you want to see the first I've ever made, just ask. I also had no idea what to call it, *shrug*

Constructive critism is appreciated, but please don't be rude about it. I hope I did well, and it looks decent.

4ShCyBT.png

Don't steal my photo and use it without my permission.

And now, we have mentions.

I used the Breakable Sword Pack V3 by @GameMaster0

I forgot where I got the Medieval House schematic, so if you know who's it is please tell me.

Reveal hidden contents

Hello! I like thiis wallaper so much (sorry bad english skill). I you could just increase the torch lightning, it will be nice.
I'm also glad to see that something i've created helped somebody!
NICE JOB (honestly)

4 hours ago, GameMaster0 said:

Hello! I like thiis wallaper so much (sorry bad english skill). I you could just increase the torch lightning, it will be nice.
NICE JOB (honestly)

Thanks! The light could've been better, I agree. I would upvote but "Sorry, you can not add any more reactions today."

Forums, I haven't even posted until now today.

2 minutes ago, Fray said:

Its decent and I like it. Not sure what to add for CC but yeah Lighting can definitely be improved (i need to improve lighting as well lol)

You got my up vote :D

Lol thanks. :diamond:

I also just realized the reason the torches are so bad with lighting is because I never added light to them.

On 11/7/2018 at 1:30 PM, GameMaster0 said:

NICE JOB (honestly)

I will download it & try to add cc mith photoshop or after effects if i have time...