Idea for Mine-Imator: Bending feature

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi I am new in this forum and I want to teach you an idea to improve Mineimator

(Sorry if the translation has errors, I do not speak fluent English

My idea is a tool with which we can bend and add folds to any object that we want through a small feature that I call: Blend-Cube

The Blend Cube would have as a function to bend all the objects to which it is connected and these are within its radius of bending and in this way we could add it to any element and this would automatically obtain the characteristic of bending.

This would help us a lot to generate different types of creatures in our animations and we could do them with this feature without going through rigorous processes

This feature already exists in programs such as Cinema 4D and is fully functional and practical when animating

This would help all the animators to add more life to their animations so that any object could be folded in a simple and simple way

The Blend Cube: it would be totally invisible except for its edges which would have a fine texture that would not be displayed in the final render so that its use would not negatively affect the animation

The Blend Cube: it could be modified in terms of its size to be able to choose which part in particular should be doubled

Thank you for read this post

You should look up into Modelbench, it's a program where we can create models specifically for Mine-Imator and it allows the user to add the bending feature to any object desired. You can make pretty good stuff in it considering its still in beta, it's really useful. 

I'm giving you props for the way you elaborated this idea, you really get your point across. I'm not entirely sure if I understand correctly what you're asking for in here, but Modelbench already has a solution for this, I don't know if you have heard of it. 

By the way, welcome to the forums ^w^

the idea is good although modelbench already does it, it would be useful for normal cubes, add a bend in the cubes, as you will know the program that mensione before allows you to create cubes but with skin type selection textures, instead the cubes bring something called texture horizontal offest that allows you to place the textures where you want, but it would be cool to have blend, for things like fingers more realistic and less complicated to create, I do not know if you understand me

Edited by apocablakz