Commandia Poster (Community Project)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

7 hours ago, DuallyElemental said:

Nice logo Jake!

also I thought redwoods quit, did he rejoin?

He hasn't rejoined the discord server, but a little while back, Hagus said he would try and see if he would still help but without rejoining the server. I don't really know what happened after that, so I don't really know if he's still doing it.

3 hours ago, JB Animations said:

Hey ! I thought I was here instead of Az !?

Yeah. Don't worry, I will change it. My bad.

8 hours ago, DuallyElemental said:

Nice logo Jake!

also I thought redwoods quit, did he rejoin?

He did. He just didn't want to rejoin thew discord server

8 hours ago, EnderSculptor said:

Are there any details about this as of right now?   I've been fairly interested to see where this is going.

also looks finger lickin good awesome work jake

Well, we are trying to avoid spoilers and stuff, but obviously the top middle guy is the villian, and most people on the poster are main characters (minus Slime, and Jake I think). Anyways i hope we are able to continue this because 1. I spent a while writing the story and 2. because its's awesome

6 hours ago, OzFalcon said:

Looks nice! Are you guys still open for new members?

Depends on what you want to apply for, and if you are actually going to work, or just sit in the server with a role but do nothing.

Could you change my skin back to normal? That USA skin was just a temporary change, and people keep using it for some reason.

also, I’m still in the team. Swift caused me to leave the discord server. I’m ready to work on anything, @Hagus

I might think about rejoining if swift can shut his mouth.

1 hour ago, 9redwoods said:

Could you change my skin back to normal? That USA skin was just a temporary change, and people keep using it for some reason.

also, I’m still in the team. Swift caused me to leave the discord server. I’m ready to work on anything, @Hagus

I might think about rejoining if swift can shut his mouth.

like he even said anything

On 11/1/2018 at 4:10 AM, 9redwoods said:

He did 

What did he say ? may I ask

On 11/1/2018 at 4:15 AM, __Mine__ said:

Let's not start an argument here, shall we? I'm sure no-one wants to see it...

On topic... I'd like to help out in this as much as I can, even though I've likely missed my chance lol

There isn't any "chances" in joining the Community Project. We still are open for anyone willing to help