"Beware... The Phantom Menace!" [4K]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

"They say he comes at night, when your well-rested thoughts have left you...

Stay indoors or risk an encounter with...

The Phantom Menace, ruler of the night skies!"

bGjjLpO.jpg

Yay, more fanart! I saw Grian's newest episode of Hermitcraft, where he decided he had killed so many phantoms he should become one himself and dub himself "The Phantom Menace." I immediately thought of old-timey horror movies and decided to try my hand at this style. I think I did pretty well, what do you guys think?

Just now, _BlueAsyl said:

I really like this one, I really want to know how Mumbo reacted to Grian when he swooped down, you get my uprep! ?

Mumbo actually posted the video on his channel before Grian had even posted his episode, you can check it out if you want. Also, thanks!

I really like the use of color. That editing is a nice touch as well, very simple but pleasing.

I'm not entirely sure about that 3D moon though :dvdthinking: I think I would prefer the default 2D one because it doesn't look like a block placed in front of the camera. I still think this wallpaper is very good besides my personal preference, you got my upvote ?