Ender the Enderman [RIG]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

22 hours ago, HeYoNia said:

Dat Facial expression and those eyes

I don't see how it's edgy. Plus I do not see your point of calling this edgy at all. Seems to be no point of you calling this edgy when this isn't even close to being edgy.

That's all I have to say to you about this. If you have a problem. Then keep it to yourself because I don't want to waste my time over you just calling this edgy with no valid point than just "Dat Facial expression and those eyes"

Edited by Herobette

3 hours ago, Herobette said:

I don't see how it's edgy. Plus I do not see your point of calling this edgy at all. Seems to be no point of you calling this edgy when this isn't even close to being edgy.

That's all I have to say to you about this. If you have a problem. Then keep it to yourself because I don't want to waste my time over you just calling this edgy with no valid point than just "Dat Facial expression and those eyes"

I actually feel the same I thought you were going to reply some shit and I was just plannin' to say "Ye let's just drop this conversation"

anyways Yeah, Looking through What I've actually said earlier this doesn't look that much edgy, I guess having my monitor brightness set to low made me feel like the Ender dude look all black and edgy at least for me.

15 hours ago, HeYoNia said:

I actually feel the same I thought you were going to reply some shit and I was just plannin' to say "Ye let's just drop this conversation"

anyways Yeah, Looking through What I've actually said earlier this doesn't look that much edgy, I guess having my monitor brightness set to low made me feel like the Ender dude look all black and edgy at least for me.

Ah understandable, well sorry if I seemed hostile.