Kingdom Hearts 1 - Opening Minecraft

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello everyone :D, Actually, I finished this animation in August, only that I wanted to add more effects to the editing program, besides being busy with other things. But, I hope you like it, even though you do not have the original music for copyright and minor elements, sorry for that. :(
I hope you like it. I will take any suggestions to improve with my animations. :I_approve:

Edited by TecnoGamerJW

Whoa this was actually fairly decent, I can't believe I missed this :S

I like some of the effects, but I would advise to use more transitions in the movements, less linear and sometimes using a folder or two may come in handy to smooth things out when a character is falling, for example. Also you should get rid of that Z-fighting in the arms, just a small rotation adjustment and it's gone :P

Good work, your animation style is somewhat simple yet good enough. Don't change that, just make it the best it can be! 

1 hour ago, -StickyMations- said:

Whoa this was actually fairly decent, I can't believe I missed this :S

I like some of the effects, but I would advise to use more transitions in the movements, less linear and sometimes using a folder or two may come in handy to smooth things out when a character is falling, for example. Also you should get rid of that Z-fighting in the arms, just a small rotation adjustment and it's gone :P

Good work, your animation style is somewhat simple yet good enough. Don't change that, just make it the best it can be! 

Thanks man, I still have a way to go. :D