Movie In Progress #2 - "Amigdela"

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi guys! Today, I will be discussing my second topic on the progress of my short horror film, "Amigdela". Before reading this I would recommend you to read the first topic I posted last month, thank you. Anyway, there is not too much to talk about in terms of progression. I am, well... working on it, that's really all there is to talk about. ? So far I am around 4 minutes into the film. The good news is that I am half way done with the animation of the film itself. The sound design would probably take less than a week to do so I'm not worried about that. The release date of the film was going to be on October 31st but I have to postpone that because well, I'm half way done and I started on the animation more than a month ago. The new release date will be marked for... I don't really know, lol. I'll admit, I'm not good at making a release date and actually making it to the day its supposed to be coming out. I'm thinking I'll be able to release it at the beginning of December, but then again I'm not too sure. Guess you'll have to wait and see when I post the next topic. I think I'll end the topic right here, sorry this wasn't really as long as you expected but at least you gained some insight, hopefully. See ya again! ?

Actually, wait wait, wait! ? I'll at least let you go with some images from the film so that you can see some of the progress I made, take a look! Now see you later! ?

Spoiler

sh27vZE.png

Clock Rig Made By: I Can Do Minecraft

Spoiler

IPja3bd.png

Spoiler

e7ddsCY.png

Edited by MinionMaster02