[4K] Night-Hunter

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

More intense wallpaper. I know I said I would quit animating, but I'm saving up to be able to buy an FL Studio pack thing so I can actually reopen projects. I'm not gonna try to animate anymore, but I'll do random wallpapers and maybe some rigs.

7l577EB.jpg

If you people like it I could release a rig for the Naginata in the hunters hand.

Edited by DuallyElemental

2 minutes ago, BaconSandwich said:

Cool, but it's better to have some amount of brightness increase of things that glow, to make it look more believeable.

okay! I tried putting a bit of brightness but it contrasted a bit too much. I'll slightly increase it! would you like to see the weapon rig or no?

10 hours ago, JB Animations said:

It's good.........but I think ya should've put a bit of effort into the background

Meh, idk how to use paint.net, and since this is just a side thing, I don’t want to really take the time to learn paint.net. Especially when I’ve devoted my time to school and FL. I’ll try putting more effort into the background next time, thanks!

1 minute ago, 9redwoods said:

All I'm saying is that if you have to brighten the image to see everything, it's too dark.

Turn ur phone brightness up lmao 

or go go look at it on a computer

1 minute ago, 9redwoods said:

I have seen this wallpaper on three devices, and it's dark on every device. You can't argue that you should have brightened the scene more.

Well night means you can really see anything, and I dont wanna ruin the Naginatas glow. Besides, I don’t have the hunter fully developed, but he’s supposed to be camouflaged.

1 minute ago, DuallyElemental said:

Well night means you can really see anything, and I dont wanna ruin the Naginatas glow. Besides, I don’t have the hunter fully developed, but he’s supposed to be camouflaged.

And everyone says I don't take criticism...

If a wallpaper is too dark to see, lighten it up. It won't ruin the dark feel.

7 hours ago, DuallyElemental said:

Meh, idk how to use paint.net, and since this is just a side thing, I don’t want to really take the time to learn paint.net. Especially when I’ve devoted my time to school and FL. I’ll try putting more effort into the background next time, thanks!

Please do. Learning Paint.net now is really gonna help you in the long run

On 10/20/2018 at 7:47 PM, OzFalcon said:

I know, those times where you think you've made something nicely dark then have someone say it's too dark can suck. The issue here though is that while Poosty is claiming that it's too dark to see anything... it's perfectly fine. The character in the original is very clearly visible which is more or less all that matters.

who's Pootsy?

And it's not fine at all. If you can't see the background, it's too dark. Just because you can see the character doesn't mean the lighting is fine. The scenery is the most important part of the wallpaper.

1 hour ago, 9redwoods said:

who's Pootsy?

And it's not fine at all. If you can't see the background, it's too dark. Just because you can see the character doesn't mean the lighting is fine. The scenery is the most important part of the wallpaper.

Maybe you should consider how other people make wallpapers? Cuz on a computer I can see the background just fine.

3 hours ago, OzFalcon said:

This on the other hand is inexcusable ?  Makes next to no sense for someone by the title of Night-Hunter to be all white.

Sorry lol, I’ll find a skin and undated the wallpaper

Uh. This is supposed to be dark, right? I mean, yeah you probably should keep it, because I can see that um... white dude... ......

and the log, tree, and that glowy thing, and a weird green glow. isn't that all we need to see?

11 hours ago, OzFalcon said:

This on the other hand is inexcusable ?  Makes next to no sense for someone by the title of Night-Hunter to be all white.

Makes no sense for a night hunter to have a glowing sword either. Isn't he hunting at night to be stealthy?

1 hour ago, 9redwoods said:

Makes no sense for a night hunter to have a glowing sword either. Isn't he hunting at night to be stealthy?

That's just an effect of the sword. If I didn't put any glow at all, I couldn't see the Naginata. And, I think it adds a cool effect