Dragon Pursuit [Wallpaper]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This one was kind of a nice change from my usual gloomy and gritty atmospheres.

I actually didn't do that much editing than the usual for once if you compare the two. I just added a motion blur path, radial blur, color corrections, and a lens flare.

Programs used:

Mine-imator 1.2.0 PRE 2

Adobe Photoshop CC 2018

Dragon rig by @Daffa_the_One

CMgluHK.jpg

Un-edited

Zqww3i0.jpg

6 minutes ago, BaconSandwich said:

Pretty great, although I think it could do with a bit of a wider angle to see all of the dragon on the left, it'd help balance the scene more. Other than that tho, awesome wallpaper and I love the editing!

I'll keep a note on that next time. Perhaps I should've brought the dragon closer to the screen, too. Anyways, thanks for the feedback!

The dragon on the left  is indeed too distorted by the FOV, you should've put it closer to the middle or something. It also makes his pose seem a little weird, yet I still love the sense of momentum and all the other poses. 

Very nice editing, it's pleasant to look at and doesn't distract much :DDD

Edited by -StickyMations-

15 hours ago, JB Animations said:

Glad to see ya finally tried conquering your weakness. Though it does not look as good as your DC comics style wallpapers, not now at least

Thanks, I'll keep a tab on that for next time.

22 hours ago, -StickyMations- said:

The dragon on the left  is indeed too distorted by the FOV, you should've put it closer to the middle or something. It also makes his pose seem a little weird, yet I still love the sense of momentum and all the other poses. 

Very nice editing, it's pleasant to look at and doesn't distract much :DDD

Thanks! I'm still learning on properly messing with the lens distortion filters so I'll try and make it not as distorted next time. I appreciate the feedback!