Mine-imator Community Project?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So, after putting some thought into how people reacted to my status update, I would really like to see animators, riggers, etc. from this community come together and work on a big project that is story driven and stuff. As always, this would take a large amount of collaboration, and would require some dedication.

I already have some story ideas, so hopefully that wouldn't be a problem. However, I understand that something like this requires a decent amount of people to get it done.

So I guess I'm asking if anyone would be interested in doing this, because maybe this could help out the reputation of Mine-imator, but also bring people in this community closer and make us a tighter knit community that works with each other more often and stuff. So I hope we can get something going, ideas generating, and begin something that could be amazing. :awesome:

29 minutes ago, ThatRobloxerGamerYT said:

I Could Make Schematics, Not The Best Ones, But It Could Work Maybe

20 minutes ago, Dr. Nexil said:

I'm down! I'll make all the rigs, models, and other assets you can possibly need. I can also help with lighting the scenes.

Awesome! We could make a Discord for this if you want

Ok here's the discord @Dr. Nexil @MikTRF @ThatRobloxerGamerYT

https://discord.gg/HgZnGwS

Edited by Hagus

10 minutes ago, DuallyElemental said:

how come this gets way more than my overwatch idea dangit lol

ill try to do the music, cant really animate anymore

Yeah we need a music person! Join the Discord, we will talk tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, YoshiHunter said:

I'm not really sure how to help, but maybe I could voice somebody?

And since this is a community project, maybe we could share our personal rigs?

We will need voice actors I think, and personal rigs would be nice to help the community feeling. Join the Discord server at least so you are in touch with everyone else. We will talk tomorrow.

4 hours ago, JB Animations said:

I'm down. I'll make the Animations

6 hours ago, Ian_The_One said:

i could help

Ok! Just join the discord and we'll get started today.

Just now, RoboCreep11 said:

Sure! Ummm when do we start?

Just join the Discord, and we will start today.

Well, this sounds fun. I don't really know how much I'll be able to do, but I could animate some stuff. Maybe even use a little model bench for small things like extruding on Minecraft skins., but mostly animating.

EDIT: I just realized that if you're going to do this, you probably going to need a writer. I wouldn't be one, but I'm just throwing it out there.

Edited by Twotorule

33 minutes ago, Twotorule said:

Well, this sounds fun. I don't really know how much I'll be able to do, but I could animate some stuff. Maybe even use a little model bench for small things like extruding on Minecraft skins., but mostly animating.

EDIT: I just realized that if you're going to do this, you probably going to need a writer. I wouldn't be one, but I'm just throwing it out there.

We are currently still accepting people to help, and I already have 80% of the story done. But yes you can help with modelbench that would be great!

15 hours ago, Hagus said:

We are currently still accepting people to help, and I already have 80% of the story done. But yes you can help with modelbench that would be great!

Thanks! I'd mostly do animating though. That's okay too, right?

12 hours ago, Mighty Maison said:

i dont know what i would do... plus i dont have alot of rep so you probably dont need me

We need more voice actors, and more builders. Rep doesn't matter.