Scarecrow v2 and v3

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Heyo so I gave @9redwoods the project file for the scarecrow render I made yesterday, cuz he wanted to play with it and see what improvements he could make. Then I was like, hey I want to edit the original as well and here we are:

9redwoods version (v2)

Spoiler

p41QoC8.jpg

My newer version (v3)

Spoiler

I2QHqUu.jpg

Anyway, that's all for now!

Edited by Dr. Nexil
9redwoods was salty about capitalization lol

Both of you guys did a great job.

I have some constructive criticism though, remember this is all just my opinion and suggestions, I don’t mean to offend anyone.

1. V2 is way to bright, hardly any shadows, and sort of doesn’t match the mood the original had, and without the glow in the windows it’s really boring. It’s still pretty good though.
  2. V3 is a whole lot better then V1, I love the colours, the trees, and the sky! I honestly don’t see any problems, overall it’s pretty good dude.

There both pretty good, I like the different styles, good job guys!

Edited by Swift
More stuff

Just now, Swift said:

V2 is way to bright, hardly any shadows, and sort of doesn’t match the mood the original had, and without the glow in the windows it’s really boring. It’s still pretty good though.

V3 is a whole lot better then V1, I love the colours, the trees, and the sky! I honestly don’t see any problems, overall it’s pretty good dude.

Coincidence?

1 minute ago, Swift said:

V2 is way to bright, hardly any shadows, and sort of doesn’t match the mood the original had, and without the glow in the windows it’s really boring. It’s still pretty good though.

V3 is a whole lot better then V1, I love the colours, the trees, and the sky! I honestly don’t see any problems, overall it’s pretty good dude.

The window glow was something I opted for, but talking to 9redwoods I realized that it was distracting in a way. I still put them in just because preference. Also, by making the scene brighter, it looked better without the glow.