Today is my birthday! [2k]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

9 hours ago, Irudium said:

happy birthday

8 hours ago, Chaukeke said:

Happy Birthday! ???

6 hours ago, JB Animations said:

?Happy Bday !?

5 hours ago, Joel452222 said:

Happy BirthDay

4 hours ago, NiSoSiam said:

Happy Birthdaaaay!!

1 hour ago, Swift said:

Hppy birthday! :Cake:

37 minutes ago, MikTRF said:

Huh. Your older than me, cool.

Happy birthday!

Thanks you all! :')

15 minutes ago, Fray said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Im  young ;-;

:D

Thank y-

Oh no, I ran out of reactions ?

9 hours ago, ThatGuyBrian said:

alright now get ready for a bombardment of questions about your drivers license at the next major family gathering

Well, In france, you can get something called "Accompanied driving" (it allows me to drive but only with an adult that have his driving license since 5 years or more), and you are allowed to get than when you're 15 or more (the driving license can only be get at 18). So in end 2017, I started to pass the code (i must have it to get the accompanied driving)

But I still don't have it ;-;

So yeah, I don't think i'm gonna have many questions about that, because i'm not 18 :)

2 hours ago, Skjold said:

Trust me, enjoy the time you have. Soon you're gonna have to get a job and learn about economics.

NOOOOOO D=

3 hours ago, Skjold said:

also gg now you can officially buy beer in denmark

Yay ?

11 minutes ago, Ghatos said:

I'll be fatter than i'm already are if I continue to eat all theses cakes D=

>:D

:Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake: