Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is really good, I love the sky image, it makes it obvious where the sun is, and the rigs are fantastic!:D

Here's some cc tho, remember this is all my opinion and suggestions.

1. The sky is a slightly pixel, but i'm not sure how you could fix that seeing as the image most likely isn't 4K to begin with.
  2. The glow is a bit to yellowish, maybe if it was more orangeish it would look better.
  3. I think the ambient colour is a slight bit to dark, try making it just a tad bit lighter.

But without these changes it's still an amazing wallpaper, great work dude! :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Swift said:

This is really good, I love the sky image, it makes it obvious where the sun is, and the rigs are fantastic!:D

Here's some cc tho, remember this is all my opinion and suggestions.

1. The sky is a slightly pixel, but i'm not sure how you could fix that seeing as the image most likely isn't 4K to begin with.

Thank you, and I tried to blur the image in paintdotnet but it didn't work perfectly.

16 minutes ago, BaconSandwich said:

This is beautiful, I love the composition and I really like the skin work on the scarecrow and the modeling on the hat!

I styled the hat off of the villagers from DBL episode 5

HvO6hx4.jpg