Bronze

My Mine-imator is a darn bug (I Have Repaired It Lel)

Recommended Posts

Hello there... So I launched computer and tried to install mine-imator... For some reason the installer was downloading in zip and I was unable to open or extract it so I download mine-imator in zip...

so i have extracted it and launched and the thing that I saw was this:

gCUJkjV.png

Then I thinked: What the hell?

I have created a new project to see what's going on and...

lK45mdh.png

So i went to background

Ddrikwk.png

it completly don't recognized textures so I tried to add new

DRKt85Y.png

and I thinked: Hmm... Okay it maybe just don't see textures and that's all!

00Sx3If.png

ye, so i changed the textures

n1zm9Y9.png

And it was lookin normally! yeeee

but then i wanted to add steve...

6tDWSL2.png

I will probably fix it I thinked

xcihl7q.png

well... steve looked like a poop...

so i wanted to add zombie...

wJnmoUz.png

it don't even appeared...

so i wanted to add him and...

8dtSviN.png

it don't even had any arms and legs...

ehh...

oEFJAar.png

and this thing happened with all of models...

but when I minimalized it a funny thing appeared

lel

IKUqzXI.jpg

well... when i was working on laptop i have copied mine-imator from pen drive to this computer but some of files haven't been copied and when i started it before it didn't recognized textures... So, any ideas how to get rid of this thing?

 

Actually when i started older version there wasn't any bugs :I

 

 

Edited by Bronze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im trying to copy mine-imator from pen drive again.. i hope it will work :C

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

eh... it didn't worked... but i don't want to make animations only on 1.0.6 >;C I Actually have 32 bit computer, can this be reason of problems?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what are your drivers? they seem broken

On 10/7/2018 at 5:59 AM, Bronze said:

eh... it didn't worked... but i don't want to make animations only on 1.0.6 >;C I Actually have 32 bit computer, can this be reason of problems?

32 bit does work with mine-imator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aHAA HAAA UNDERTALE, TEAM FORTRESS 2, ROBLOX, fad, FRAPS, AND CCLEANER IN THE LAST IMAGE.

sorry for caps.

On 10/7/2018 at 2:42 AM, Bronze said:

Hello there... So I launched computer and tried to install mine-imator... For some reason the installer was downloading in zip and I was unable to open or extract it so I download mine-imator in zip...

so i have extracted it and launched and the thing that I saw was this:

gCUJkjV.png

Then I thinked: What the hell?

I have created a new project to see what's going on and...

lK45mdh.png

So i went to background

Ddrikwk.png

it completly don't recognized textures so I tried to add new

DRKt85Y.png

and I thinked: Hmm... Okay it maybe just don't see textures and that's all!

00Sx3If.png

ye, so i changed the textures

n1zm9Y9.png

And it was lookin normally! yeeee

but then i wanted to add steve...

6tDWSL2.png

I will probably fix it I thinked

xcihl7q.png

well... steve looked like a poop...

so i wanted to add zombie...

wJnmoUz.png

it don't even appeared...

so i wanted to add him and...

8dtSviN.png

it don't even had any arms and legs...

ehh...

oEFJAar.png

and this thing happened with all of models...

but when I minimalized it a funny thing appeared

lel

IKUqzXI.jpg

well... when i was working on laptop i have copied mine-imator from pen drive to this computer but some of files haven't been copied and when i started it before it didn't recognized textures... So, any ideas how to get rid of this thing?

 

Actually when i started older version there wasn't any bugs :I

 

 

Check the file *version of the game*.midata and *version of the game*.zip in Mine-imator\Data\Minecraft it just might corrupted.

Edited by Davi12345
sorry for caps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2018 at 2:13 AM, Davi12345 said:

aHAA HAAA UNDERTALE, TEAM FORTRESS 2, ROBLOX, fad, FRAPS, AND CCLEANER IN THE LAST IMAGE.

sorry for caps.

Check the file *version of the game*.midata and *version of the game*.zip in Mine-imator\Data\Minecraft it just might corrupted.

ccleaner and fraps are actually git gud 😄

On 10/11/2018 at 1:13 AM, MikTRF said:

I'm gonna summon the glorious @Nimi to help.

I Actually have ran 1.2.0 3 ver of mine-imator and it have repaired :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.