Survival(Wallpaper Collab)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Howdy everyone! :D

So me, @EnderSculptor, and @Slime decided to make a collaborative wallpaper.

We decided to theme it around the stages of survival, enjoy!

So EnderSculptor's render is on the left, Slime's is in the middle, and mine is on the right.

yOUKH2H.jpg

Thanks a ton to Slime and Endersculptor for joining the collab!^_^

Diamond Armour rig: 

Edited by Swift

OK, so I got some criticism.

I'm going to do all the unneeded parts that you guys keep telling me to do so I don't get downvoted. Instead of downvoting, Swift, you can reply to my comment pointing out your arguments. If you downvote this after I've done what you wanted, I'm gonna report you, Swift. Literally.

--------------------------------------

The wallpaper on the far left looks very good. All I have to say is the posing could be improved. I really don't know how to explain posing improvement so...

The lighting could be improved greatly in the middle image. The light is coming from the torch, which is behind the character, so all the shadows are on the main parts of the scene, which is a big nono if you want a better outcome. Also, the ores in the minecart are phasing into each other, and it looks messy.

The diamond sword in the right picture isn't bright enough to have a glow.

There is absolutely no night lighting. Even with a bright computer (apparently according to my Stranger Things wallpaper), I can't see any scenery or anything. Try using a spotlight in the air with a large range set to a dim blue color.

That's it. Good job, and cool collab idea. Again, don't downvote (or else). Reply to my comment instead.

3 minutes ago, MikTRF said:

Yes, stop this swift, what did he do wrong.

I mean, if Swift disagrees with the man he can downvote as much as we wants. If you agree with him, you can upvote redwoods as much as you want. That's how the repuconomy works.

4 minutes ago, Rollo said:

I mean, if Swift disagrees with the man he can downvote as much as we wants. If you agree with him, you can upvote redwoods as much as you want. That's how the repuconomy works.

Swift downvotes content that has nothing to agree with.

Edited by 9redwoods

2 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

Swift downvotes content that has nothing to agree with. I already messaged Tditdatdwt.

I'm getting confused about what you're trying to say. Why is being disagreeable a good thing? And why would that make you immune to downvotes? He doesn't agree with what you said because it wasn't up to his standards, and still didn't address the problems he had with it originally. It's fine if Mik agrees with it, Swift doesn't. Why is his downvote any more impactful than Mik's upvote?

14 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

Swift downvotes content that has nothing to agree with. I already messaged Tditdatdwt.

Alright, I guess I was a bit to honest and offensive with my virtual down arrow.

Now fast go tell the mods that I have a different opinion, and get me banned for using a virtual arrow for it's purpose to express my opinions. <_<

Edited by Swift

13 minutes ago, Swift said:

Alright, I guess I was a bit to honest and offensive with my virtual down arrow.

Now fast go tell the mods that I have a different opinion, and get me banned for using a virtual arrow for it's purpose to express my opinions. <_<

Or you could, like, actually make an intelligent discussion with him instead of downvoting and running away because it is honestly quite rude that he takes time out of his day to write a considerably long post to possibly help you improve. 

Even so considering he said that they all did it was a good job and that it was a good collab idea. 

You could have also avoided to get your post cluttered with all this garbage and also avoided him getting angry if you just did not pressed that goddamn red arrow

seriously man... are you gonna do this for the rest of eternity, he made quite the sensible points and if anything it makes me question if you even read his post before downvoting... ?

Edited by -StickyMations-

1 minute ago, -StickyMations- said:

Or you could, like, actually make an intelligent discussion with him instead of downvoting and running away because it is honestly quite rude that he takes time out of his day to write a considerably long post to possibly help you improve. 

Even so considering he said that they all did it was a good job and that it was a good collab idea. 

You could have also avoided to get your post cluttered with all this garbage and also avoided him getting angry if you just did not pressed that goddamn red arrow

I agree with all that, but he also tried all this before, and was relatively calm about everything without downvoting. It was when redwoods got defensive about his own methods and personally insulted his disability that tipped him off. Yes, redwoods did somewhat try to give Swift what he wanted and I guess none of that will ever be enough now that it's escalated this far.

It's also kind of funny to provoke him with something meaningless lol

8 minutes ago, -StickyMations- said:

seriously man... are you gonna do this for the rest of eternity, he made quite the sensible points and if anything it makes me question if you even read his post before downvoting... ?

That's literally what I've been thinking, I just didn't know how to put it in words. You deserve more rep, Sticky. Let's end this discussion here, shall we?

3 hours ago, MikTRF said:

yes, please.

3 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

That's literally what I've been thinking, I just didn't know how to put it in words. You deserve more rep, Sticky. Let's end this discussion here, shall we?

4 hours ago, Rollo said:

I agree with all that, but he also tried all this before, and was relatively calm about everything without downvoting. It was when redwoods got defensive about his own methods and personally insulted his disability that tipped him off. Yes, redwoods did somewhat try to give Swift what he wanted and I guess none of that will ever be enough now that it's escalated this far.

It's also kind of funny to provoke him with something meaningless lol

4 hours ago, -StickyMations- said:

4 hours ago, Swift said:

4 hours ago, Rollo said:

I'm getting confused about what you're trying to say. Why is being disagreeable a good thing? And why would that make you immune to downvotes? He doesn't agree with what you said because it wasn't up to his standards, and still didn't address the problems he had with it originally. It's fine if Mik agrees with it, Swift doesn't. Why is his downvote any more impactful than Mik's upvote?

4 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

Swift downvotes content that has nothing to agree with.

4 hours ago, Rollo said:

4 hours ago, MikTRF said:

Yes, stop this swift, what did he do wrong.

Okay, This is outrageous ! everytime 9redwoods comments, Swift downvotes and everyone starts throwing there own opinions. I mean I don't hate opinions but I also don't like conversations going on in places they shouldn't. We can't just flood other's topics with our petty arguments, this wasn't what the topic was made for.

The way that this pains me the most is, for these long arguments, topics get on the "Popular Creations" section without even having a reason to be there. I mean just look at the current most popular topic right now, the thing started with some lovely sprinkles of criticism, and then someone bashes a big tablespoon of downvotes and then everything turns to a complete mess !

I just can't stop thinking bout the old Glory days we had. Everyone was kind to each other, everyone spoke honestly about topics gave them criticism the way that they're meant to be given. Some still does these days but others are like:

1.this ain't good

2.this sucks

3.are ya blind !?

kind like these but not exactly, like these. Also, people didn't downvote back then unless it was needed

My point is that, can't you guys just have a cup of coffee and have a reasonable chat with each other ? can't we post our opinions elsewhere ? can't we just be reasonable enough to think about what the person is gonna think when we post criticism like this ?

"Mine-Imator isn't what it was back in the day" this was the exact thing SKIBBZ told me when I messaged him about why he isn't making animations anymore (No joke). Now I know why.

Also, I know that I really shouldn't bug in like this. besides, the difference between you guys reps and mine are skyhigh. But still I wanna give a solution. so here it is :

JUST MAKE A FRIGGIN DISCORD GROUP AND 

HAVE REASONABLE CHAT, FOR GOD'S SAKE !!

Edited by JB Animations
Fixed a bunch of grammar issues

8 hours ago, JB Animations said:

JUST MAKE A FRIGGIN DISCORD GROUP AND 

HAVE REASONABLE CHAT, FOR GOD'S SAKE !!

They tried that, multiple times. Didn't end well. They also tried talking about it on mine and Sticky's server, Foreign Affairs, but that also didn't end well. There are numerous factors on both sides that led up to this that I don't have the time to explain.

This is literally the most broken forum that I’ve come back to. And swift already doesn’t like me, but this wallpaper looks cool so I’ll give some decent CC (I hope).

The first one is amazing. The only two things I have is make Steve look like he’s using more energy to chop the tree, and the parrot in that background. It’s a cool edition imo, try spreading the wings and tilting the bird a bit so it looks more like it’s flying. That would make the scene super peaceful.

Congrats Slime, you found strong resources! The only thing I have with this is turn the brightness down for the torch a bit, it hurts my eyes when I have to look at something that intense (no offense intended don’t sue me please)

Swift, that wallpaper look epic! Maybe make the sky brighter or add stars, so we can see the definite outline of the Ender dragon. I think the pants thing is a glitch so that’s fine... oh, and try making the end crystal glow, so that the Ender men look cooler up there, and it’s more noticeable.

10/10 would make it my desktop wallpaper

12 hours ago, -StickyMations- said:

Yes I completely agree, but him throwing shade about me made me downvote, not his CC, I honestly really appreciate his CC I would just appreciate if he didn't throw unneeded shade at me and my opinions, I have written a ton on topics before to try and state my opinion, and you know what he does? Make excuses, if he acts like that he will never change and him throwing unnecessary shade is what has made me downvote, I really do appreciate his CC, but you have to understand throwing shade isn't really a good way to say you changed. 

12 hours ago, -StickyMations- said:

Yes, I do very much regret clicking the downvote button, I should have just ignored him and that's my mistake.

What makes me regret my decision even more is that some of my friends helped me with this topic, and I ruined it for them, and that's what makes me regret this the most, because they put so much effort into this for me and I ruined it for them.

Edited by Swift

36 minutes ago, Swift said:

Yes I completely agree, but him throwing shade about me made me downvote, not his CC, I honestly really appreciate his CC I would just appreciate if he didn't throw unneeded shade at me and my opinions, I have written a ton on topics before to try and state my opinion, and you know what he does? Make excuses, if he acts like that he will never change and him throwing unnecessary shade is what has made me downvote, I really do appreciate his CC, but you have to understand throwing shade isn't really a good way to say you changed. 

Yes, I do very much regret clicking the downvote button, I should have just ignored him and that's my mistake.

What makes me regret my decision even more is that some of my friends helped me with this topic, and I ruined it for them, and that's what makes me regret this the most, because they put so much effort into this for me and I ruined it for them.

Here’s my opinion on all this junk:

Everyone has flaws, were not god, but it isn’t completely your fault m8. I have told redwoods that the way he responds to his problems is less than satisfactory. So here’s my solution! Don’t do it! I’m going to try to get redwoods to stop posting that sort of CC, but I can’t exactly do it alone.