USER NAMES

KUN-D
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

4 answers to this question

It's talking about the username your Minecraft account has. Every time you log into Minecraft you need to put in your email address or username, and it should show up in the launcher. The feature you're talking about is for importing skins from Minecraft to use in Mine-imator. If you want to download a skin inside a Mine-imator project to your computer, just open up the location you have Mine-imator installed in, go to Projects, and then the project you want to take a skin from. It should be in there.

5 minutes ago, -StickyMations- said:

Well assuming that you want to download a skin from a minecraft account, you have to write the name of said account. If you don't know the name of the account you want the skin from then uh... That's up to you 

First of thanks sticky mations 

And now what do you mean by said account also what account name you are referring to I mean display name or any other like gmail account name

9 minutes ago, Rollo said:

It's talking about the username your Minecraft account has. Every time you log into Minecraft you need to put in your email address or username, and it should show up in the launcher. The feature you're talking about is for importing skins from Minecraft to use in Mine-imator. If you want to download a skin inside a Mine-imator project to your computer, just open up the location you have Mine-imator installed in, go to Projects, and then the project you want to take a skin from. It should be in there.

Thanks bro but can send a vid of it something like you do it and record just for me pls

On 9/30/2018 at 9:32 AM, KUN-D said:

How or from where can i get to know about my user name cuz i wan to download a skin from mine imator and it asks for user name pls reply

On 9/30/2018 at 10:03 AM, KUN-D said:

First of thanks sticky mations 

And now what do you mean by said account also what account name you are referring to I mean display name or any other like gmail account name

Thanks bro but can send a vid of it something like you do it and record just for me pls

(and it only works on java so if your having problems with a bedrock username... /shurg)