Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Pictures

DfqPo4w.png

Features of Humans

Null: Eyes glow, Has particles, Eyelids

Herobrine: Eyes glow, Full face animations, Optional Cape

Steve: Full Face Animations, Pupils, Optional iron armor

Adding yourself

Did you know you can add yourself? You can erase part of your face on your skin, change the skins settings for Steve, then change the colors for the mouth

and eyelid parts. Here is an example gif of a custom skin with these models:

2K4r4CV.png

Note

This is my first post ever on these forums. I hope you like it!

Download

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnRhNNiCVY_fnzw4BXR7OMH9ioFB

Edited by BenJamin9794

26 minutes ago, BenJamin9794 said:

You do know this is my first topic I ever posted. Right?

Yes, I know it's your first post, but I didn't give you a downvote to your post because it seems good to be the first time, I gave it a downvote to the comment. Please, let's not mess up the subject.

Edited by TecnoGamerJW

super's usually a prefix that means above or better than, and while the facial rigs and included armour are endearing, they really don't look that good or function all that well. not bad for a first timer, but far from anything that'd warrant the use of the word "super" imho. keep on trying man, play about with a mixture of m-i and modelbench features when you're working on your rigs and models, you'll be surprised with some of the things you can do.

Just now, ThatGuyBrian said:

super's usually a prefix that means above or better than, and while the facial rigs and included armour are endearing, they really don't look that good or function all that well. not bad for a first timer, but far from anything that'd warrant the use of the word "super" imho. keep on trying man, play about with a mixture of m-i and modelbench features when you're working on your rigs and models, you'll be surprised with some of the things you can do.

The armor is optional as said in the post.

2 hours ago, Herobette said:

This rig is somewhat good. Just the facial expression is seriously creepy. Except for Null, he's less scary than the others

and Steve looks like he's high on crack

By making the eyelids visible and moving them around you can make it less creepy. Here is an example:

jP4Qb6O.png

1 minute ago, Herobette said:

His smile is the main problem. That's why there are rigs of Facial Rigs like SKIBBZ's Facial Rigs. 

The main purpose of this is that it is simple to use and change expressions. It is easy to use just not best design. I've had trouble with that one like changing the skin.

Just now, BenJamin9794 said:

The main purpose of this is that it is simple to use and change expressions. It is easy to use just not best design. I've had trouble with that one like changing the skin.

Understandable. For maybe some advice, I would look at references and practice more. For a beginner like you, it's pretty decent.