Bed rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello

Have not posted in a while and still dont have my PC and i was bored...

So i made this bed rig...

you dont need to credit me ,but it would be nice

pictures:

jLMtU1n.png

hXvJzPK.png

daOPW6e.png

Download:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/71dcqwga1j6sy98/Bedrig.7z/file

Edited by AgentSlime

It's not really that bad, I would suggest more practice and maybe experiment with designs. This is comparable to car models without side mirrors and proportional details. If this is your first attempt, its not that bad.

29 minutes ago, Ian_The_One said:

lazy

You really need to explain why you feel this way, because you are being lazy as well for failing to type a complete sentence, so you are also a contradiction.

2 minutes ago, KrisFirebolt said:

It's not really that bad, I would suggest more practice and maybe experiment with designs. This is comparable to car models without side mirrors and proportional details. If this is your first attempt, its not that bad.

You really need to explain why you feel this way, because you are being lazy as well for failing to type a complete sentence, so you are also a contradiction.

ok

4 minutes ago, KrisFirebolt said:

it is actually my second rig and i am working with mine-imator 1.0.0. I know it is lazy because i was bored and i was not trying to make a master piece that is why i dont need credit if used