I will draw your minecraft character!

I'd like one, preferably to use as an icon for sites such as Youtube. I'd like my character to be facing the screen doing a thumbs up and a wink, kind of like in this picture. You can PM the completed picture to my Youtube account here (You can also PM me on this site if you like). Thanks for cooperating! :)

Edited by megaminerzero

Hey when i found this topic i thoughed u are a amazing artist and thats why i want to ask you to maybe work with me, project and a friend of me on a mine imator manga/strip but the only one drawing atm is project but we need some more people if you are intrested here is a link to the topic:  draw the picture that is there and then send it to me Hope to see you aboared soon

Hi!

Great Work! Would you mind making a profile picture of my skin?

I would like him to be giving a thumbs up (While smiling, like this: :D) and I would like the background to be something plain like the one you made for Tyford11productions but maybe in a lime green colour.

Thanks!

(Skin is under my empty profile picture)

Hi i wanna for you draw my skin for youtube and dekstop for youtube ned channel art and this little picture i send you a my skin and yea this little picture is my drawed skin head okey where are my skin fgkdqaz4xrfy8p92dmm4.png

Hi 

Really great work ! so if you see this topic so plizz draw my for youtube channel art and this little picture and little picture is drawed my head ! 

I will really happy if you drawed my skin and i wanna to my skin is on dekstop ! where is are my skin

fgkdqaz4xrfy8p92dmm4.png

Hey, please please please do my minecraft :D

I want my minecraft character to have his left arm resting on a dark green minecraft baby sheep, I want the baby sheeps head to be titled a little bit and want the background to be white. :D

Also could you make it look like a cartoon? :D

Please please please;3

Thanks;D

<3 Diamonds and love.

Edited by WiseChaos

may i please have one my skin is in sig u can choose any of them

pose: sticking out hand withblue flames coming out of the palm

but can it say BoogaHeadProductions and be large enough for youtube?

Edited by BoogaHead

How to Put your Picture Here anyways o_o

for the 70% of (awesome) WINDOWS users, its simply a copy/paste thing, just a [CONTROL] and [V] key.

Of course there's also "Right click", copy, "Right click", paste!

Not to mention the underused image button at the top with the other post editing tools, (spoiler! its by the linking chains and the < > button)