Skin Requests for Group Wallpaper

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Okay, so I had the idea to make a group wallpaper, but instead of other people giving me their rigs, I'll try to rig them in whatever style I think suits their skin best. If you want your skin to be in it, comment in this format:

Skin:

Do you have any style requests?:

Any special items or armor?:

I'll be asking for the entirety of today and then I'll work on it over the weekend.

Sure.

Spoiler

Skin: L2aO1mx.png

Do you have any style requests?: Simple, you don't need to extrude if ya don't wanna.

Any special items or armor?: Just a stick.

Looking forward to seeing the end result, hopefully you put effort into this instead of just making one for likes. 

Goodluck!

Just now, Swift said:

Sure.

Reveal hidden contents

Skin: L2aO1mx.png

Do you have any style requests?: Simple, you don't need to extrude if ya don't wanna.

Any special items or armor?: Just a stick.

Looking forward to seeing the end result, hopefully you put effort into this instead of just making one for likes. 

Goodluck!

I plan to put as much effort as possible into it, also I might extrude on your skin but if it looks good without it I won't.

skin_oc.png

You don't need to use my character if there'll be too many people.

Style requests: If do you want to use a facial rig, I'd advise you to put something else than my character rigs, so the style will be more consistent. I don't want to have fingers. Don't use rounded eyes on my skin and don't make them 2x1! Also if do you want to extrude the skin, don't extrude the green strings on the shirt separately, because they're printed on it!

Special items or armor: Without them, please. But if you really want, you can put in my left hand a tool (pickaxe?).

Edited by jakubg1

2 minutes ago, jakubg1 said:

skin_oc.png

You don't need to use my character if there'll be too many people.

Style requests: If do you want to use a facial rig, I'd advise you to put something else than my character rigs, so the style will be more consistent. I don't want to have fingers. Don't use rounded eyes on my skin and don't make them 2x1! Also if do you want to extrude the skin, don't extrude the green strings on the shirt separately, because they're printed on it!

Special items or armor: Without them, please. But if you really want, you can put in my left hand a tool (pickaxe?).

Okay, so I think I know what you're thinking about. Do you mean that you want me to have the pupils not be a 2x1 texture like my last status update's example and instead they're wider or something?

7 minutes ago, BaconSandwich said:

Okay, so I think I know what you're thinking about. Do you mean that you want me to have the pupils not be a 2x1 texture like my last status update's example and instead they're wider or something?

Some persons even if they have 2x2 eyes on their skin make a shorter version of his eyes on their rigs. I don't want to have short eyes in the wallpaper.

For example:

Bad:

Spoiler

(I hadn't better image, so it's from Blender[I'm not the author of it, the author is @Kaydo], but I think you understand)

punsh_test.jpg

Good: just see my profile picture.

Edited by jakubg1

20 minutes ago, jakubg1 said:

Some persons even if they have 2x2 eyes on their skin make a shorter version of his eyes on their rigs. I don't want to have short eyes in the wallpaper.

For example:

Bad:

Reveal hidden contents

(I hadn't better image, so it's from Blender[I'm not the author of it, the author is @Kaydo], but I think you understand)

punsh_test.jpg

Good: just see my profile picture.

Ooooh, so you want your full eyes to be 2x2 sized. Got it. I personally prefer those kinds of eyes on skins.

Okay, so the finished wallpaper lineup is: Me, MikTRF, TecnoGamerJW, ThatRobloxerGamerYT, Swift, Fray, jakubg1, 9redwoods and Wackabooboo. I might add my brother in too if there isn't enough going on in the scene.

Edited by BaconSandwich

Just now, BaconSandwich said:

Sure, I can add you in. I think I'm about halfway done with the rigging/wallpaper making.

Alright!
Skin: ncSGO0s.png

I've got a face rig you can use, but I'll need a few minutes to upload it
besides that, feel free to do whatever

Just now, PowerMCking said:

To late for me?

(just in case)

Skin: rovd7EB.png

for the style im just asking for:

3d headset

eyes same as the skin

mouth

3d hair (I havent done something like dat, but im curious to see how it looks like)

u can chose the rest if u like.

I'll try to fit you in if I have space, but it's pretty crowded at the moment so no promises.

At this point I'm just smoothing out the details, so I should have the wallpaper up by this evening. I personally think I did pretty well with this wallpaper and I enjoyed rigging everyone.