Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This one took a long time to make, longer than my last one(and I mean I started this one before my last one and finished my last one before I could finish this one....just putting that in perspective.) This was also made before the new update.

If u ever saw the sonic colors intro clip then u know how this would look, if not then I suggest you click on the link in the video's description to compare. (Also I had to cut corners cause my pc couldn't take much more of the lag so sorry there isn't a scenery)

Sonic_and_Tails_2.png?width=962&height=5

Edited by Dax

YES

my childhood has returned with flying colors (hehe)

Ontopic:

I like the composition of it so far, you got the original pretty accurately. However, you used linear transitions, which create choppy movements instead of smooth ones that tie well into the next movement by easing in or out. I recommend you learn transitions to smooth out your animations. I also saw there was no eye movement on Sonic in the first few cuts, even a small amount of movement would help it look more lifelike.

Sonic's eyes actually stay still when they first appear, which is a bit weird in my opinion. Also, I tried other transitions with his legs and they looked too weird ? (Trails has different transitions though, as for the wisps I kinda gave up after the first one appeared cause......the lag -has flashbacks-

I couldn't make s0nic's legs move as fast as the original sadly, even with different transitions.