How to Make a Female Body!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

How do you make a female body???

Admit it, at some point or another you've needed a female body. Either because your character is female, because any of the people in your animation happens to be female, or simply because you're one of those teens who are still developing and discovering "new things" as you might say... (hopefully you're not that last person listed).

Anyway, if you want a female body to have breasts, you need to take the texture of the body, and re-position it on the UV map. Then when you import it in the program as a bodypart, you should get a nice curve when you bend the body (because it drags out the pixels). I explain it deeper in the video.

If you want your female to have nice HIPS, then you need to take out the hips from the main skin, and add them "as bodyparts", bend them inwards and position them where her initial hips would be, giving some nice intrusions, giving off the effect of having a "curvy" body. All though, the textures from the smaller intruded bodies might not fit in well with the textures on the rest of the body, so you have to be careful with that (or re-adjust later). I explain everything in detail in the video, so i'd recommend watching that.

I'm also sure you'd need a LINK to the video, so here you go.
Knock yourself out: 

The final result isn't as good as I might want it, and there are much easier methods to get just as good of a result, but the actual quality of the video is great. Well-done on that end. Definitely not deserving of a downvote, that's for sure.