A selective glow + schem edit ?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello,
I'm new to the forum but I've been a mine-imator for a while now
Following the update of 1.2.0, I suggest:
A selective glow system ( basically, we can modify the intensity of each block to which we put glow) because currently we are forced to modify all the glows... which is a pity for me.

example: such glow is at 250% and this one at 100%

And if possible, what I would be surprised about for the moment: A system to be able to modify our schematics block by block. But I believe it's average because we're already quite a bit behind with the maj of the doors, hatches...

With all due respect and support
EQuiAndCie

2 minutes ago, BaconSandwich said:

I actually hear from Nimi on the subject of animating glow, and it seems like this can't be a thing due to how the glow works.

I'm just proposing! :) He managed to find a way to put a "general" glow so I thought why not! 
At least we would be fixed! ^_^

all of theese sound cool!

2 minutes ago, HeYoNia said:

Editing block by block would cause some performance issues.

maybe an option or specific blocks only or just a prompt or just for small scematics thou?

edit: like a "seperate block" prompt with a specific keybind or something

Edited by Jake_28

3 minutes ago, Jake_28 said:

all of theese sound cool!

maybe an option or specific blocks only or just a prompt or just for small scematics thou?

edit: like a "seperate block" prompt with a specific keybind or something

Or a zone in the schematic where we can modify as we see fit.... I don't know after all, creators have only impressed me since the creation of mine-imator.
But don't stay focused on it, the editable schematics are only secondary in my opinion.
If there would be the glow selection it would have been quite a lot I think! ;)

Good idea, but maybe a feature where you select the schematic, then go to the menu for positioning, scale and stuff, find the *new* button that says "Schematic Manipulation" or something like that, and it opens a menu something like the Import Schematic menu, except when you select blocks it shows settings for that block like glow, alpha, color, a bunch of things like that. You should also be able to select blocks that you want to remove, or select an area that you want to fill with blocks. Though, this might be pretty hard to do, I don't know anything about how MI is made. :|